All reviews the club lounge conference center close to the airport free shuttle indoor pool large hotel shuttle service breakfast buffet nice stay comfortable beds short drive the room was nice the hotel offers easy access convenient location front desk staff common areas
Reviewed 8 September 2016

The room was perfect, the staff was extremely attentive and I had several request that they were able to fulfill even though I know it was a bother. It was my sons birthday and I had just happened to mention that and they went out of their way to make sure he felt the Sheraton Burlington love the whole time we were there.

Room Tip: Just let the staff know ahead of your arrival and they will try to accomedate
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
GMSheraton606A, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Dear Rob W,

Happy birthday again to your son!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our property. Here at the Sheraton Burlington, we take our feedback very seriously. I am pleased to hear that you found our staff to be extremely attentive. It is very important to us to ensure each guest feels welcome as soon as they walk through our doors.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Stayed there for three nights and staff was nice and helpful. The rooms are large and the beds very comfortable. The indoor pool was very nice.
Will recommend this hotel and will stay again if I am in the neighborhood.
Free parking and free Wifi

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms located on the highway side
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
GMSheraton606A, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear frenchchef2016,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our hotel. At the Sheraton Burlington, we take our feedback very seriously. I am pleased to hear that you found our staff to be nice and helpful and the beds to be very comfortable. It is extremely important to us that each guest feels welcome as soon as they walk through our doors.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We came in late and were ready to get to bed. Thankfully, check in was a breeze and we made our way to the back entrance near our room. Parking lot was pretty dark and spaces were limited but we find our way to the door. Once inside, we looked for a sign indicating the floor our room was on - we were pretty sure there was a typo on the sign indicating what floor our room was on, but we found it. The hallways were clean and our room was spotless. The beds were comfy and the room was nice and dark. A few dings: toilet ran intermittently all night long - but we only realized it after getting in bed, the ceiling in the bathroom was peeling because there isn't a fan or window in the bathroom. It is in a great location if you're visiting the UVM campus.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear dukeswalker,

Thank you for taking this time to write this review about our property. Here at the Sheraton Burlington Hotel, we take our feedback very seriously. I would like to invite you to email me at janna.cutler@sheraton.com in order for us to connect directly about any ways we could have better met your expectations.

I look forward to hearing from you!

All my best,

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Great pool, super nice and helpful staff for breakfast buffet. But dealing with the front desk was maddening. We called 2 times for an extra blanket, no blanket, then my husband had to go to front desk where they finally delivered blanket. We initially brushed it off, everyone makes mistakes. But then we get a call the next day while we're out sightseeing. Check-out was an hour ago, why is our stuff still in the room?? We told her on check-in we requested an additional night and was assured we had the same room for 1 more night. Then the questions: "who told you that? What was his name? Was his name so-and-so?" Who notices the name of the person checking you into a hotel?? We were told the hotel was booked. That's it. Finally after lengthy conversation (and some persuasion from my husband) we got the extra night. THEN...we were expecting an important package sent to us to the hotel, I asked 2 different people at the front desk to check mail, they checked said it didn't come yet. I double checked with the USPS to make sure they had delivered it according to their records, then I went back to the front desk where a 3rd person looked at another pile of mail and lo and behold there it was the whole time.
Maybe there was new staff, maybe it was just one "bad apple." But they need TRAINING.
Oh yeah, at the bar where we ate one night, we ordered a dessert and they got the order wrong and served a different dessert. My husband and I just laughed.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
GMSheraton606A, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear Jennifer M,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our property. Here at the Sheraton Burlington Hotel, we take our feedback very seriously. I am disappointed to hear your experience did not meet your expectations. I would like to invite you to email me at janna.cutler@Sheraton.com in order for us to connect directly about how we could have made your stay better.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

All my best,

Reviewed 2 September 2016

The property is an excellent choice for anyone wanting to visit the Burlington Area. Its easily accessible from the highway, has ample free parking and a quick drive to the downtown area.

We stayed at the property during a quick weekend gateway from Boston in the middle of August. We arrived in the evening and were quickly checked-in. I assume there might be a wait if you arrive at an inopportune time since this hotel is use a lot for conventions and by sports team visiting the area.

Our room was just off the main lobby area and it was fairly easy to move our luggage in and get comfortable. We did notice that the property is huge and someone with a room all the way in the back may find the experience different from ours. It also seemed like different parts of the hotel had different upkeep whilst walking around so be sure to ask for an updated room.

We have no complaints about the room, it was pretty standard fare, we had a queen bed and a sitting area. Bathroom did not look completely updated and had a faint smell of something we could not put our finger, but it was not enough to take away from a very pleasurable stay.

We stayed 2 nights, but didn't utilize the hotel breakfast or the pool so can't say much about them.

We would definitely stay at this property again whilst visiting the Burlington Area.

Room Tip: Ask for an Updated Room
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear BDhruv,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our property. Here at the Sheraton Burlington, we take our feedback very seriously. It is very important to us that each guest feels welcome as soon as they walk through our doors.

Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!