“Big!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Everything about this place is large, room size and food portions. My meat lover's calzone could have fed 3 hungry folks. Lots of TVs, all on sports, pool table and a game room. Great friendly service. OK prices.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

A pre-wedding pizza party was fun at Ramunto's. We were able to have some good pizza as well as have the opportunity to mingle and chat.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Stopped in for a beer. The smell in there was so good that we had to get something to eat. The food was good. Service was fast. Its a local place. Trivia on Tues. nights.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

What more could you want from a pizza place in VT? Awesome and creative pizzas, very friendly service, and delicious beer. Love it.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Three of us ventured up to Vermont to volunteer at the Vermont 100 Endurance Race. We stayed at Sleep Woodstock and were told to go down Route 4 a bit to Ramunto's at the Bridgewater Mill for the best, locally-sourced salad, and for the best wings. We were not disappointed! Our party split an order of buffalo wings and I decided on the spot that was what I was having for dinner, and placed another order, along with a garden salad for my meal. The wings are huge, and delicious, and I could not finish that second order (though I really wanted to). They had a great selection of local & other craft beers, and Andy took great care of us. Will definitely stop here again the next time we're in the area!