All reviews faux wood toilet paper check in was quick would stay here again bed was comfortable exit
Reviewed 19 May 2018

This is a sparse Motel 6 that doesn't offer any frills--bring your own toiletries, pay for wifi or use your personal hotspot, and get your own breakfast somewhere else--but I was comfortable enough for one night. The floor was COLD with no carpet and I had to stand on a chair to reach the ridiculously high heater on the wall--but the bed was comfortable and the room did have a clean fridge and microwave and pretty decent TV. The staff was friendly and the location convenient. As long as you know what you're (not) getting, this is a perfectly acceptable choice for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank flyermontana
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We needed a quick one night stay and found this motel last minute on one of those hotel websites. This motel is situated at a very convenient location. Right off of exit 3 on I-91. Very close to Dunkin Donuts, Wendy's and McDonald's if needed a quick bite. Check in was quick and fast. Plenty of parking space. We stayed in room 210. A room with the basic essentials. Nothing fancy but good enough for the night. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I found the staff very nice and helpful. I had an issue with the cleaning products they use, lots of fragrance, as I have a chemical sensitivity, I had a bad reaction. Kept the window open but did not feel very safe here. Some men hanging around the parking lot and smoking, could be truckers. I was on the lower floor and the person above me was pacing loudly and hard to get to sleep. The office called them and they stopped. Also the wifi was not great. The hotel is easy to get to and in a good location, the room was clean and no grungy carpeting.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Was in room 214. The room was clean enough, but I still brought and had to use my own cleaning supplies. Housekeeping should use MAGIC ERASERS (what I used) and I got more grime off the tub, so basically it was cleaner after I used it and not before. My second day I came back to the hotel at the end of the day to see no one had cleaned or given me new towels. I was told, "You did not request room service." What?!? I never declined it... I think it's common sense to replace towels each day without having to ask. The area was quiet even though it was on a busy street, and the hotel was quiet and I didn't need earplugs. The ice machine broke- a bit of a bummer. Staff was friendly and helpful enough. They let people smoke right in front of the hotel even though they are not supposed to. Battery was going dead on TV remote.

Room Tip: Stay on the second floor, no noise from a room above you.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Not acceptable. Did not feel at all pleased to be treated as a commodity. 'Guest' an unknown concept in procrssing our stay as a way to extract payments greater than those in initial service offer. Everything was an extra! Except the quality of accommodation and services. So wish I had the option to just walk away and cancel without being Liable for exorbitant charges. I've had better and more amusing bad stays in exotic foreign places. This was a lifetime worst ever. I love Vermont. But no. This was still the worst. Ever.

Room Tip: Chose Airbnb. Just don't go to motel 6.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple