Hotwire.com
All reviewsowners are super friendlystratton mountainhome runski weekendrestful staypaying guestsmanchester centergreen mountainsbreakfast was deliciousminute drivestayed in the family roomkevinlabradorfireplaceskiingsnow
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Bromley View Inn is perfectly situated between two wonderful mountains... Stratton and Bromley. Bottom line is we LOVED this place. The owners are super friendly and accommodating. We stayed in the family room, which is a perfect size for 2 adults and 3 children. We arrived late and the owner Kevin left perfect instructions on how to enter the room after midnight. We were quiet getting in and then woke up in the morning to a wonderfully prepared breakfast ready to hit the ski slopes. I am definitely coming back and recommending Bromley View Inn.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Ski weekend with friends. Like staying at someone's house, very quant, clean and cute. Close to Stratton, about a 10 minute drive. Would recommend and would stay again. Breakfast was delicious and had a nice view.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed one night and Loved It! I could not of asked for a better B&B in Vermont. The views all around the Inn were so colorful and beautiful. Kevin and his wife are so nice and friendly. The inn is very nice, clean, and so comfortable. The breakfast was the best part. I had pumpkin pie pancakes and they were soooo goood! Yum! If your looking for a B&B in this area, Pick This One!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We stayed here for three nights in the topographical room. The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable, and we greatly enjoyed our stay. Slight inconveniences were the lack of a table and coffeemaker, the small window, as well as the noisy fan and small size of the bathroom. However, the bathroom was also spotless, everything worked great, and we always had warm water. There was some noise from the hallway, the other rooms, and some passing cars during our stay, but it was not excessive. All the guests and employees also made an effort to keep quiet and minimize disturbances to others. We appreciated the friendly innkeeper, Kevin, especially after we arrived late and had no trouble checking in. We met another employee at breakfast who was very nice and helpful. Views from the dining room and terrace were beautiful, and we took advantage of the many tables outside to have our coffee. The lounge looked cozy as well, although we did not spend much time there. The two family dogs and the alpacas were fun to interact with, and we were able to go up to them even though we did not do a tour during our visit. Overall, we had a great time and would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2016

I stayed 2 nights while at an event at Stratton Mt in mid summer and chose the Bromley View Inn as I thought it would offer a better value than on mountain lodging. Since I was not skiing (summer) I thought the drive would be a reasonable compromise and I was happy with my decision. The location is great if you are going to go to Stratton and want to check out Manchester as well since it is mid-way. The views are fantastic from the breakfast room and deck. The inn-keeper (I only met Kevin) was around, available, and very friendly. I sprang for one of the more expensive suites and the room was nicely appointed and clean. A very nice touch were two leather chairs centered in the room for TV viewing or a game of chess/checkers. Despite the owners best efforts to make this a warm and cozy environment (and they succeed in many ways), the building has some challenges and feels slightly institutional in spots. For instance, the downstairs hallway felt more like a college dorm than a Vermont inn. I can't comment on the 730AM breakfast as I was out too early for what looked like a hearty full cooked breakfast, but the early bird continental left a little to be desired, although I was grateful for the coffee at 630 AM. Wi-Fi is there but just enough to do the basics - don't expect the speeds you have at home. Although I did not have a dog with me, this appears to be a somewhat dog friendly establishment so it is worth asking.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo