“Discovery ”
Review of Two Brews Cafe

Two Brews Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Two Brews Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 75 Restaurants in Bennington
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Bread & Bowls Sweets & Treats Coffee & Craft Beer 230 North St Bennington, VT 05201
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Being from the area we are always looking for someplace new to try. We've been to Two Brews a half dozen time now and really enjoy the way you select and customize your own dish. Only con is sometimes the way the cook puts your meal together can vary depending on who's cooking. Hence four stars.

2  Thank James M

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Two Brews was a surprise. It's an unassuming place, but our lunch was delicious and filling, with well-seasoned and juicy chicken, and a sweet & savory maple vinaigrette. There is a very nice outdoor patio where we sat with our dog.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

A friend and I stopped in for lunch on our way through town. I got a sandwich with beans and chicken on it. It was really messy, I would have liked it on a plate with fork and knife instead of the cutting block they serve it on, but it was really good. My friend got the veggie patty, wasn't too big of a fan. Both meals came with a little side salad. We did both enjoy a blueberry beer they had. If you need a quick tasty sandwich this would be a good place to try. Just be ready to be messy.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

No one in the place so service was fast despite one person working. A little pricey for breakfast though. I ordered the ranchero bowl with kale. It was covered in ranch but there was a lot of avocado and beans and kale. A little salty. One son orders a sausage egg wrap which he loved and the other ate a crepe which he loved but my wife disliked. We've heard mixed reviews but wanted to try for ourselves. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't amazing.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We were passing through town and decided to stop in here and give it a try for lunch. We were not disappointed!! A few tables outside and plenty of seating inside. Clean and creatively decorated. Staff was friendly, service was very good. Limited menu but that's not a bad thing. I had the bacon cheese burger and I have to say... it really was very very good, cooked just right! My husband had the loaded buffalo chicken wrap and he was pretty happy with his choice!
This will definitely be a stop on our travels when we are passing through town!