“Amazing”

Bennington Pizza Plaza
Ranked #19 of 75 Restaurants in Bennington
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

OMG. It was so delicious me and the rest of my family split a meat lovers and a Greek salad. But there was a nail in the booth but that is my only complaint.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I found the Bennington Pizza Plaza by accident. I happened to be staying at the Best Western nearby. Very nice decor and great service too.

I had the gyro and it was good! Thanks!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This is the best place for hot oven grinders (subs) sandwiches. I stop here often for take out. I just a short time I am ready to go. Excellent friendly service, and great pizza too. Great place, and very good value.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

We were looking for some place nice for a late lunch yesterday and the grinders we had were wonderful! So great that after lunch we took a nice walk around the town.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

The name, Bennington Pizza Plaza should not confuse customers who are searching for great Italian dishes in Vermont. We have eaten here twice now and I can highly recommend the pizza or spaghetti and meatballs and the manicotti. Everything taste authentic Italian.

Prices are extremely reasonable. Dinner for two, including salads and beverages cost $20. Our orders were made fresh with authentic ingredients. Judging by the number of customers on a recent Monday night, assures me that the locals enjoy this place as much as me.