“Italy comes to Bennington”

Bennington Pizza Plaza
Ranked #22 of 76 Restaurants in Bennington
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

The name, Bennington Pizza Plaza should not confuse customers who are searching for great Italian dishes in Vermont. We have eaten here twice now and I can highly recommend the pizza or spaghetti and meatballs and the manicotti. Everything taste authentic Italian.

Prices are extremely reasonable. Dinner for two, including salads and beverages cost $20. Our orders were made fresh with authentic ingredients. Judging by the number of customers on a recent Monday night, assures me that the locals enjoy this place as much as me.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

I have been going here, since I was a little girl. I'm a pizza lover, best pizza, hands down. I travel a lot of miles, to get there, worth it every time. Great people.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Made a road trip stop here. Was disappointed because all the salads are made with iceberg lettuce - was hoping for a pizzeria staple: ceasar salad made with romaine lettuce. Nonetheless the pizza was fine - the crust was a little thick for my taste and noticeably greasy. There were several TV's and we enjoyed watching some Olympics and a coupla games. Relatively limited selection of drinks and it appeared there was tea for free.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped during traveling. Their pizza was very good, they were especially friendly and the place appeared freshly redecorated.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Had a pepperoni pizza, pineapple pizza, and a cheese pizza. All were great. Our family of eight made quick work of 3 large pizzas. These were off the menu pizza as nothing special was requested or added. There was more than enough cheese and sauce. The bread crust was perfect. I was most impressed.