“Best pizza”

Bennington Pizza Plaza
Ranked #22 of 77 Restaurants in Bennington
Reviewed 5 September 2016

I have been going here, since I was a little girl. I'm a pizza lover, best pizza, hands down. I travel a lot of miles, to get there, worth it every time. Great people.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Made a road trip stop here. Was disappointed because all the salads are made with iceberg lettuce - was hoping for a pizzeria staple: ceasar salad made with romaine lettuce. Nonetheless the pizza was fine - the crust was a little thick for my taste and noticeably greasy. There were several TV's and we enjoyed watching some Olympics and a coupla games. Relatively limited selection of drinks and it appeared there was tea for free.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped during traveling. Their pizza was very good, they were especially friendly and the place appeared freshly redecorated.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Had a pepperoni pizza, pineapple pizza, and a cheese pizza. All were great. Our family of eight made quick work of 3 large pizzas. These were off the menu pizza as nothing special was requested or added. There was more than enough cheese and sauce. The bread crust was perfect. I was most impressed.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I haven't found a better pizza yet! If my New York friends insist on getting their pizza from here. The new location is awesome, and finally, they accept credit and debit cards!

Date of visit: June 2016