See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Arrived in the yard to find an overflowing dumpster. The lawn had not been mowed and the workers were very unprofessional. We choose to not stay, as it was old , dirty and unfit. I heard it was nice in its' day....which was about 20 years ago. Don't even think about staying here.

Room tip: Do not even think about staying here
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The place is an old-timer. My room was clean; decor old but not depressing; paint and wallpaper old but not shabby. Actual refrigerator. Some of it is residential; there were kids next door but it was still quiet. I dealt with the man I took to be the owner, and one other person. Both very friendly and talkative. From other reviews I gather I was dealing with a change of management and attitude.
It's not a Hampton Suites, if that's what you are looking for.
I was comfortable there.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 5 July 2017

This motel is terrible. There is mold around the A/C units, bugs in the bathrooms, and the management is not receptive to complaints or criticism. We were awoke at 5am on our first night by the police, looking for fugitives. The second night was 2:45am prank phone calls.
The picture does not do this place justice. It doesn't show the broken down cars or the stray dogs wandering around. It's just a seedy dump. Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to stay.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank DJB03037
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Very nice family which runs runs the motel. Our room was very clean, comfortable & nicely decorated. We were able to take our dog so that was one less worry. Open your door & you'll see a beautiful lake, mountains & lots of land (for the dog/kids to run & play so they can run off the extra energy), all grounds are Very nicely maintained. We hadn't taken a getaway for 8-1/2 yrs. & needed some place to get away from the every day stress & pace, we were worried about being in a different atmosphere & surroundings due to not getting away from the house in so many yrs but once we got there neither of us had a problem getting settled in. We will definitely do it again (very soon). Rates were very reasonable & that was a major problem & the reason we haven't been able to getaway (plus concern for the dog). We live in the same town as the motel & felt like we were 100 miles away from home. I highly recommend especially for anyone who wants peace & quite plus feel refreshed when you leave.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Needed to cancel our stay due to illness and did so within twenty four hours. I was then informed that I would have to pay anyway as they had a five day cancellation policy. The owner was very rude when I said that we were only cancelling due to illness and said my credit card would be billed. I was NEVER told the cancellation policy...very upset because probably would have stayed there in the future, but not now.

Date of stay: July 2016