“Dinner was great!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

We went on the recommendation of our motel owner. The salad bar was wonderful with lots of options. My stuffed shrimp was yummy and my husband loved is stuffed chicken breast. Would go again if we were in the area.

Date of visit: November 2018
ThePublykHouse, Manager at The Publyk House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for such a wonderful review! Hope you are able to get back this way soon! Looking forward to have you dine with us again!

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

I visited The Publyk House last night with my family and though the food was good I’m not so sure we’ll be visiting again, at least not with the kids. My six year old daughter didn’t care for the limited kids menu, we asked if she could have a grilled cheese? The waitress returned to inform us that the chef would not make the grilled cheese. My daughter ate a few fries but did not care for the tenders. Also, the kids have a coloring placement option and on the placement it states not for children under ten. I thought this was a bit unkind to the older kids that would love to kill time with crayons. My eleven year old was bored waiting. As I stated the food was good, but not out of this world! I would say it’s an ok spot for older couples but not so great for the younger crowd, especially children.

Date of visit: November 2018

Thank you for leaving a review! I'm so sorry to hear about your visit. I have addressed these concerns with all staff!! We are a very family oriented restaurant. We would love for you to bring the kids to our Reindeer Room for the holiday! Make sure you connect with me! My name is Kathy and I will make sure you get all your needs met.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

bring your camera , there are wonderful views , the food is amazing the service is great and bring your family or friends

Date of visit: September 2018

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review!! We are very fortunate to have such setting! Come see us for the holidays for at home charm and Reindeer Room!! Hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 6 November 2018

A popular pub in the region, we were happy to find it right next to our motel! The food was good; the service friendly. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

A pleasant evening meal with family. View of sunset was gorgeous. Ginger salmon was delicious with a slight crunchy underside. Salad bar was fresh with a wide assortment. Rhonda our server was friendly and attentive. Definitely will return

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank johnmN6133DU
ThePublykHouse, Manager at The Publyk House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! Our gorgeous views, extensive salad bar, delicious food and friendly, efficient service are some of the many reasons our customers return again and again. We are thrilled to know that you had such a lovely time dining with us and hope you are able to join us again!