“Fresh sushi ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a late lunch the other day. We ordered 3 different sushi rolls. All were well prepared and delicious. The service was excellent, and the restaurant was super clean. We dined on their outdoor patio. It was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in when our 4th of July plans fell through. We're SO happy to find this place. Everything we ordered from the pork dumplings to the fried rice and beef with vegetables was so fresh. Excellent attentive service. Definitely the best Chinese food in Barre!!!!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Normally go here for lunch and have never been disappointed. Good food - good atmosphere, and the price is right.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

This is a higher quality Chinese food establishment in Barre, and so the prices are a bit more. The negimaki is wonderful, and I love the varied sushi options! They have some unusual combos, and it's hard to find a place in Vermont that actually serves tobiko on their rolls. Definitely worth stopping.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

My husband and I went to the Asian Gourmet Restaurant in Barre Vermont to celebrate Valentine's Day. We had warm saki, tea, and the sushi platter for two. The platter came with miso soup and salad. They allowed us to substitute hot and sour soup for the miso. The food was very good. The platter was a selection of sushi and rolls. The service was excellent. Well worth the trip in frigid weather.