All reviewsfull kitchenmorning trafficdirect tvan extended staysalt lakefront deskwalk in showerquick tripmovie theaterstayed here for nightsclose to the airportplace to staydefinitely stay here againupon checkgood sizerooms are largebeds were comfortable
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I have never been so disheartened with a Marriott Property in all my life. My Burberry prescription eyewear was stolen upon checking in. (I'm pretty sure from a staff member.) My fault for accidentally leaving them on the counter, but their camera's aren't even working properly in this hotel. (Real convenient since my incident happened at the front desk.) I had to file a police report because the value of my glasses. This whole incident was foul from the beginning! I have yet to be contacted personally by phone from the General Manager and it's Day Two since it happened. I will be writing the CEO of Marriott with hopes of getting points to make up for the loss. It's so sad since Marriott is the only place I stay as I travel for business almost weekly. I guess this is what happens to Loyal Guest. I'm still in shock.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Radiochic16
Ted C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Salt Lake City-West Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Radiochic16-

I want to again apologize for the inconvenience this situation created for you. As a glasses wearer myself, I can understand how challenging it can be when you dont have them. As you and I have already covered in our correspondence during your time at the hotel, I am now required to wait for the police investigation to conclude since you called them to look into the incident. I appreciate your patience as this process concludes.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We arrived in the early evening for a brief two day visit. While the location wasn't close to the airport it really wasn't that far either. It was close to a variety of dining and shopping facilities. The staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. Our suite was very clean and spacious, with a full kitchen which I would have made use of had we stayed longer. It is relatively new and well kept. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Without doubt one of the favorite hotels I’ve stayed during my time in the Salt Lake City Area, Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the staff (Sela & Paea) The staff was extremely friendly, the Manager was very flexible and upgraded us to a room with two beds, (appreciate this!) and the Desk Clerk Paea made fresh coffee which was way above average. Both employees deserve a special thanks. We had two great evenings here, which obviously also added up to the experience.

This Suite property was awesome, the kitchen was above average, the separate living room was also great, I could seriously live in this large Suite.

Note, this is listed as a 3 Start Hotel that deserves 4 or 5 star hotel rating,but the atmosphere is so special that it really felt like home to me. All respect for the general manager who does a great job here; a true sample of excellent hospitality! I am looking forward to the full breakfast they provide. I will recommend this property, If you are flying out of Salt Lake it is very close to the airport. Nearby is more restaurants and stores than I can name. Thank you Sela and Paea, you rock!

Room Tip: Seems to be in a quiet area and nice part of town.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Ted C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Salt Lake City-West Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear SonoraBound-

Thanks for your kind words about our great team and our great hotel! My team takes such pride in providing outstanding service so this feedback will be music to their ears! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Only stayed one night but was really impressed with the front desk staff and check in process. That were polite, professional and answered all of the questions I had. If in the area again I would definitely stay here as it was clean and convenient!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We have been staying at this hotel every weekend for a couple months now. We have been so impressed by the rooms, the staff, the surrounding areas and amenities at the hotel. They have a beautiful lobby. An indoor pool and hot tub. They have a great patio with barbecue grills. The rooms are spacious with huge closets. They have a good size tv with Direct TV. Tons of channels including HBO's and Cinemax channels. One thing we have noticed is how quiet this place is. Once you close the door to your room the world is left outside. I have never thought there was a marching band staying in the room above me. There are kitchens in every room. A 24 hour Winco food store across the road. There is plenty of dining with in walking distance of the hotel. And all kinds of shopping. A movie theater right across the street. The staff is awesome! Everyone is helpful and friendly. They have gone out of their way to make sure we're comfortable after a long week of work. We tried a couple other hotels in the Salt Lake area. We feel fortunate to find this place and don't want to stay anywhere else.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Ted C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Salt Lake City-West Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Daustin808-

Wow! You are a truly loyal guest! Thank you for staying with us as often as you do! I have shared your comments with the team! They take such pride in providing a great hotel and delivering great service so your review is music to their ears! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon!