All reviews ci s walking distance front desk staff cleaned up lots of restaurants beds were very comfortable living room downtown slc cracker barrel maverik center waffles applebees sink concert mall trax
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I had a cold shower before I had to leave for work, when I informed the front desk their respond was "oh yeah, we know , someone was fixing on that floor" ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? do't even have the courtesy to let their PAID GUESS know about it..

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I was there recently for a Young Living Convention and though I had booked the room in Feb., through booking.com, when I arrived, was told my handicapped accessible room was not available because they had overbooked the hotel. When I became upset, they told me they could move me the next day, which was unacceptable because I would be gone all day to the convention. I finally had to threaten to call and complain to someone and hung up the phone, very upset. My 4 month pregnant daughter had to haul all our luggage to the 3rd floor and back down to the 1st floor when they called back almost immediately and suddenly had a handicap room available!

Unfortunately, when we moved to the other room, as soon as we walked in the door, it reeked of cigarette smoke, but at this point I didn't complain because rooms anywhere were very scarce. This is supposed to be a smoke free hotel, but it is not. The water pressure in the shower was a joke, and the smoke smell made our entire stay very unpleasant due to sinus issues.I have stayed at several Country Inn & Suites in other places over the years, and NEVER had an experience like this one. Needless to say, I do not recommend this hotel, nor will I ever stay there again.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Had three rooms booked months in advance. We had to find another place to stay. They had no rooms for us. Over booked and no computer system that worked. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE.
And they really didn’t care how we felt or said sorry or offer anything to us.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends