All reviews maverik center maverick center a great stay ice hockey game fried potatoes two sinks several restaurants within walking distance airport shuttle helpful front desk staff an early morning flight coffee maker slc airport key card hotel breakfast great breakfast room was large parking lot
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I checked in around 1130pm and was greeted with a smile. As soon as I provided my sir name she knew my first and had the details ready. She engaged in polite conversation and even provided a suggestion for a stop later in our road trip.
The parking lot was well lit and clean. The door into the building correctly only opened with an RFID key.
Room was easy to find. The room was clean. We had two double beds, a couch, refrigerator and two sinks outside of the water closet. The shower was free of mold with a nice showerhead. I pleasantly surprised with the softness of the towels.
Breakfast (6a-9a) was well stocked and I observed two attendants keeping the area clean. We were happy to find the high chairs were not sticky!
As I approached the front desk to tell them we had left the room the two agents who were engaged in conversation with each other, stopped and greeted me. Always so nice!
Overall this was a perfect stop over for our family after a long travel period and to kick off our Utah road trip.
I booked a very good rate through a third party site. Never knowing what you might get with a non-branded hotel, I was very happy with my choice.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank luckychris101
Reviewed 1 July 2018

When we first arrived I was a bit dubious, but when we went inside I was impressed. Staff was courteous and very helpful. They even print out the movie schedule for you and have it on the desk. Rooms have been updated and are nice and comfortable. Restaurants close by are good and In and Out is just right down the road. We went to a concert at USANA amphitheater and it was only about 15 min away and an easy drive. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018

The Crystal Inn was spotlessly clean. The staff is friendly and offers help above expectations. A restaurant is across the street and several more are less than a block away. The hotel is close to shopping and a wonderful concert venue.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The staff was nice and polite. They regularly provided a clean room for my stay. although I was there for business it was nice to spend time resting at the hotel when I could. thank you for the pleasant experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Recently I went on a business trip and stayed at the Crystal Inn. The breakfast was tasty, room comfy and it was clean. Will return for the next trip. It's close to several well known restaurants and adjacent to the stadium.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business