“Hidden awesomeness”

Los Jilbertos Mexican Food
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I'd give this 5 starts if it wasn't a n a run down old gas station converted into a restaurant. The ceiling tiles look like they're about to cave in, but omg the food is awesome. The breakfast burrito!! For just over $5, this thing has gotta weigh in at over 1lb. Loaded with eggs and cheese, potatoes, and whatever else you like. The pork burrito was enough to feed a family, and sooo good. This place is takeout heaven. I ate here once a day while on a work trip. Only wish I'd heard of it sooner. Like I said, 5 stars all the way if not for the dump of a location. There's also a location in Moab that is equally as good. 3 thumbs up.

1  Thank Fireball_Deluxe

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I really need to try more here, but I love the Carne Asada burrito with extra pico extra guacamole! The prices are cheap for the amount of food you get. They are super quick getting your order ready.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

We love Los J's! Our favorites are the bacon breakfast burrito and the Carne Asada burrito! Amazing! We stop here on our way to Moab every time!

Reviewed 6 October 2016

We ordered a bean burrito and a bean tostada. Definitely the worst Mexican food I have ever had, the beans were a watery brown mix and the quality of everything else was really poor. Even the salsas just tasted like water. Maybe we came on a very bad day?

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Excellent service, fair price, outstanding food...you can't beat this place. Try their shrimp tacos, you will become a twice a week regular customer.