See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2016

We arrived late and check in was quick, man was very friendly. The room was very small, bathroom was awful tiles missing, falling off and some glued back on as if a 5 year old had put them on. Toilet had to be pushed several times before it flushed. Owner told us he was doing it up. Very Big improvements are needed before we would recommend this Motel or even return.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Gross. The staff wont refund even if you pay within 24hrs of your stay. Dirty. Pay just a little more and stay any number of places close by. There are plenty of places near by that you wont feel like you cant open your bag. I'm all about a cheap place to stay when I'm out on my own but this isnt even worth 20 bucks.

Room Tip: Dont bother, go some other place.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2015

It's not the Ritz, but it is comfortable for a working man to stay at. The basics are there, and that's all you need when you are working in the area. Comfortable bed, decent bathroom/shower, TV, mirco-fridge is a plus. I liked the place, for what it is, an older motel. But I will continue to go back as it fills my needs and then some. The manager is a good man, and they try hard to fix up and make things more comfortable. I'm pleased. If you want the basics, and don't want to pay through the nose like the other places in the area, this is a great bargain. Well worth the money.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2015

Upon checking in we were told that the water lines had broke and that there was about 3' of water under the building and that currently there was no running water but that management would have this taken care of later that same day. We went to our rooms, VERY SMALL rooms, not enough space to have 2 twin size beds in a room. The rooms were very cold. Space heaters were provided to warm the rooms which worked partially. Went out and about for a few hours, figure let the room warm up and check out some scenery. Got back to the room to sleep, the room had warmed up. Pulled back the blankets, got in bed and got woken up by mice crawling in my sheets. Jumped out of bed saw the mice in the room, checked the bed and there were mice droppings in the bed. Packed up my things, went to the front desk and checked out of there. Management did refund my money but blamed the mice situation on the broken water pipes. Went down the street to Motel 9 was able to get a room for the rest of our stay and was able to enjoy a warm, comfortable, mice free room. Worth the extra $ to stay anywhere else but here. I DO NOT recommend the Pillow Talk Motel!!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 January 2015

First, the positives. The plumbing worked great. The bed was clean. The room smelled clean. This is an old motel and my guess is the new managers are trying to bring things up to par. They have their work cut out so they are focusing on the most important things first. There is plenty of cosmetic work to be done, no question. We were on our way to Moab and this place is perfect for the budget road trip.
The negative. The office reeks of cigarette smoke. It almost made me head on down the highway...The office is a separate building but first impressions are most important. Management should try to resolve this problem if they want to rebuild clientèle.
I get that management is working to rebuild this place. They were friendly and accommodating. I will most likely stay here again. I had the urge to invest in their future.

Room Tip: A great place to start for your trip to Arches in the morning