See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My mom and I stayed at National 9 and found it very comfortable and cozy. The staff are incredibly nice and helpful, and the continental breakfast was awesomen (and very meticulously laid out)! I will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Brittany K,
We are happy to hear that you and your mom found your room to be very comfortable and enjoyed the continental breakfast. We appreciate your business very much and we hope you will stay with us again soon. Thank you!

R.Howell - Regional Manager

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Are you kidding me 2 stars? There shouldn’t even be a star related to this place. What a dive! Uncomfortable, smells, sinks clogged and bugs in room. Grossed out! I’m a truck driver and ran out of hours so my company booked this place for me. My company too will hear about this!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear DanielAkalis,
We apologize for the unsatisfactory stay you had. We will look into these issues you listed so we can address them immediately. Again, we apologize and we hope that we can earn your business in the future.

R.Howell - Regional Manager

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I can't say enough good about this hotel. Location was great for our trip to Nine Mile Canyon to see the petroglyphs. Nice, rural town and setting. I'll list it by pros and cons;
Pros -
Staff - Amazing. Great people. Amber at the front desk was stellar with great customer service, friendly demeanor and happy smile. Everyone was great.
Food - the food in the restaurant was ok to great. We each had four different dishes; chef salad was ok, spaghetti was ok, nachos were very good and the burger was great.
Location - (it is a pro and a con) it is convenient and great place for our jump off to our destination, Nine Mile Canyon.
Price - the cost of the hotel was great. I've stayed in comparable locations for far more than I paid for this hotel.
Pool - the indoor heated pool was great and the kids enjoyed it.

Cons - to be fair, the location of the hotel is right on the highway. This isn't as much a complaint as it is just being fair to those who are sensitive to noise. It is by train tracks as well and that can also be noisy even though I didn't notice a lot of train traffic.We will be back to this hotel however so that should tell you how much it bothered us!

Room tip: Ask for a room as far away from highway as possible.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Michael M
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Michael M,
Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to hear all about your experience so we continually improve our guests experience and know what our guests like. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your future business.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We arrived looking for a reasonably priced room. That was exactly what we found. The desk man helped us by providing information about the area and places to eat. We had asked for a ground floor room and were provided one at about half the price of the room from the night before.
We found the room to be somewhat dated but in good repair and clean. The bed was comfortable and appeared to be a new mattress. Extra towels were provided without a problem.
There was a continental breakfast to be served from 6:00 - 9:00 AM. I arrived at about 8:45 AM and found the food had been put away and there were no other people around. The desk clerk brought out items for us apologizing as she did so.
We would stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Dear Bill N,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found it to be of good value. We appreciate your business and we hope you will stay with us again soon. Thank you!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Needed a place to stay for the night and chose this one because it was getting late. My wife wanted to take a bath but when she saw the tub, she changed her mind. There was soap scum all over the bottom of the tub which obviously had not been rid of in quite some time, The room itself was not too bad and not dirty but was a little outdated.
It was quiet and has a nice pool. No breakfast included but there is a restaurant co-located with this property.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Lee406,
Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us. We apologize for the state of the bathtub. I have talked with our staff and we will fix it immediately. We appreciate your feedback and we hope that you will stay with us again soon.