“Great and Fast!”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Ranked #11 of 71 Restaurants in Vernal
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We visited for the first time on our trip to Vernal. We'd had a long day of sightseeing and no one wanted to wait for dinner. We pulled into Freddy's and found something for everybody and were back to our hotel room with delicious burgers and fries. I am gluten free and appreciated that my lettuce wrapped burger was wrapped in a paper and assembled so I could actually eat it without it falling apart everywhere. Everyone enjoyed their fries and the fry sauce. Thanks Freddys!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

This place has the best burgers and fries I've had at any fast food type place!!! The fries are truly unique, they're thin and have great flavor. Portion sizes are bigger with comparable prices to other fast food joints. I wish I could find Freddy's in more places!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I tried freddy's and was a bit surprised.Mustard only on my burger, I wasn't in texas thow. Fry sause had plenty of mustard to. Liked their fries, and my double burger after I wiped off the mustard and added a little ketchup.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

i have been a great fan of Steak N Shake for very many years. I had never heard of Freddy's until this trip. I have to say, at least for afficionados of fast food, the burgers at Freddy's surpass those from Steak N Shake. The service was very good, and the burger left nothing to be desired. Then there was the frozen custard!!! De-lamb-ilicious!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Really good cheeseburger. The patty melt was great. Frozen custard was great. Very clean. Great service. Would eat here again!