“Great Tasting Steak - Freezing Cold Dining Room”
Review of Swain Brothers

Swain Brothers
Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in Vernal
Reviewed 4 May 2018

We dined here on a tip from a person at the front desk of a motel in town (not the motel where this restaurant is located). Swain Bros. is located in the Quality Inn. We came with our appetites and were not disappointed. The special was "all you can eat steak". Hubby and I ordered the special assuming the "steak" would be a small-ish sirloin and we would be requesting seconds. Nope! When our main dinners arrived the steaks were HUGE! Very flavorful and cooked exactly as ordered. Special came with soup or salad and rolls. Our server was friendly and even though were were stuffed, she mentioned home-made huckleberry cheesecake....we took a slice to go and it was also excellent when we had it the next day. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because the dining area in the back where we were seated was FREEZING. I don't get cold often and neither does my husband but it was unbearably cold. We changed booths a couple of times trying to get out of the cold breeze from the ceiling vents and was also complained about the temperature to our server and the hostess more than once to no avail. My suggestion is to ask to be seated in the front of the restaurant as it seemed warmer and the guests dining in the front weren't "bundled up".

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful dinner with my wife at Swain Brothers Vernal, Utah. The server was exceptional. She was advised us on things to see in the area. We ordered the ribeye and it was excellent. We will be back. Absolutely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Steve V
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The nachos are to DIE for. Every time I come to town to visit family I request to eat here for the nachos. Great service too! Definitely one of my favorites in vernal Utah

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This food is seriously the best and the service is EXCELLENT. Every dish was made to perfection and the staff is so friendly. I think I have a new favorite restaurant!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This place is great! the food was all great with not one complaint! Try it out! we will for sure be back!

Been to Swain Brothers? Share your experiences!