“Take a pass”

Add it.
Spoof's Coffee & Tea Shop
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Vernal
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Went here twice while in Vernal. The first time the server had trouble with the espresso machine but ultimately the cappaciono was ok. The second time round it was weak with a burnt coffee taste. Heard the barista say they were closing in another few weeks. Probably just as well as the place did not look like it had been cleaned in forever. Would not go back.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

We stayed in Vernal three days and had coffe at Spoof's every day! It's a cool coffee shop right on the corner near Cobbles Park in the old part of town. Our coffe was always made to order and at a perfect temperature. We also got a lot of restaurant and shopping tips from chatting with the locals there. It's small so there's a nice homey feel to it.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Quant little shop on main street. Quiet and the person made my coffee how I like it. There is not a big selection of things to eat. But still the best coffee house in Vernal, Utah

Reviewed 24 October 2015

I love coffee huts - those little 200 square foot places, with drive thru on both sides. This one in Vernal (Spoof's) is perfect. Easy in, easy out. Just one window, but they come out the the cars that are in line, when they're busy. So, they get you through fast. The coffee is excellent - my sugar-free vanilla lattes were just the way I like them. I got one every morning I was in Vernal. The staff was exceptionally personable and efficient.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

This is Vernal's Best coffee shop! The staff is more than happy to make my order exactly how I like it! Everything that I've had here is great! Nice little place with great staff and good pricing!