“Typical fast food”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #33 of 70 Restaurants in Vernal
Reviewed 13 September 2017

A McDonald's is a McDonald's. This one is no different. Food is on the poor side of things. Flat hamburgers. Kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Service is nothing special, but not bad.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Amazing but opened at 5PM thanksgiving evening; otherwise like others. Perhaps more expensive since it was middle of nowhere. Two chicken sandwiches, 2 salads, shake and fries almost $30.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Ordered drive-thru at 3:05AM with one car ahead of me that was already at the window. Sat there until 3:18AM when the truck in front of me finally got their food. I roll up to the window and the employee had forgotten my food and told me that it would take another 10 minutes to make. As I was on my way to work, I decided to leave without the food. Disappointed that the service was not concerned not very apologetic.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

One of the more modern McDonalds we have been to with ordering kiosks and newer play place. It took a while to get our food but we ordered a specialized item.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Very pleasant, quick stop. I managed to drop one of the coffees (really NOT my fault, the lid wasn't on properly.) They were very nice about cleaning up and not making fun of me. :-) Also gave me another cup of coffee with a smile.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!