“Typical fast food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #28 of 71 Restaurants in Vernal
Description: Come visit us at 1050 W Hwy 40 in Vernal. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 13 September 2017

A McDonald's is a McDonald's. This one is no different. Food is on the poor side of things. Flat hamburgers. Kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Service is nothing special, but not bad.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Amazing but opened at 5PM thanksgiving evening; otherwise like others. Perhaps more expensive since it was middle of nowhere. Two chicken sandwiches, 2 salads, shake and fries almost $30.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Ordered drive-thru at 3:05AM with one car ahead of me that was already at the window. Sat there until 3:18AM when the truck in front of me finally got their food. I roll up to the window and the employee had forgotten my food and told me that it would take another 10 minutes to make. As I was on my way to work, I decided to leave without the food. Disappointed that the service was not concerned not very apologetic.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

One of the more modern McDonalds we have been to with ordering kiosks and newer play place. It took a while to get our food but we ordered a specialized item.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Very pleasant, quick stop. I managed to drop one of the coffees (really NOT my fault, the lid wasn't on properly.) They were very nice about cleaning up and not making fun of me. :-) Also gave me another cup of coffee with a smile.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!