“Bang for your Buck”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #12 of 71 Restaurants in Vernal
Reviewed 4 April 2018

There after 4 special 4 subs for $10 was a great way to feed all 7 of us. We ordered 8 subs and everyone left full.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

They made a good sandwich to go. When we were there there weren't any cookies in the display case to tempt us. (Maybe that was a good thing...for my waist anyway.)

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Greeted when I walked in, felt very cozy in there. Very spacious dining room. Food was amazing as always.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

We went into this Subway for lunch as we were traveling since we wanted something lighter after having a few too heavy meals. The young girl behind the counter was very patient as my young kid picked out what he wanted. I really appreciated her patience. The food was fresh and good other than the lettuce was turning a bit red on the edges from being out a bit long I guess. The restaurant was pretty clean, but a lot of tables had crumbs on them and could have used a wipe. My other complaint is I wish they would put napkins out for people to use. You get like one in your bag and then have to ask for more and they are pretty stingy with them.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

This Subway was on the same block as our hotel. We always enjoy the healthy meal and like the cookies, as well.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!