“Excellent Service”
Review of Club XS - CLOSED

Club XS
Price range: US$6 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Description: Family dining with premium beef served fresh daily.
Description: Family dining with premium beef served fresh daily.
Reviewed 23 August 2017

The food was very good, but the service was better! The guy that waited on us was waiting quite a number of tables, and we never waited for anything. And he was very pleasant! We'll go again just for the service!

Date of visit: August 2017
James G, Server at Club XS, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thanks glad you had a good experience. Looking forward to having you back

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This was no doubt a strip club back in the day but Wow what a great steak. Our waiter was very attentive without being overbearing. I had the garlic cracked pepper ribeye and it was cooked to perfection medium rare. If I ever get back to Vernal this will be on my short list!

Date of visit: August 2017
James G, Server at Club XS, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

We would like to thank you for coming in and enjoying your meal. Just for the record this place was never a strip club we were bar and restaurant

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Hotel desk clear told me to ignore the name and eat here. She was right. My wife and son has filet dinners and I had Mexican. Wonderful food, great service, very fair price. Décor is not great, but we were not worried about charming décor.

Date of visit: July 2017
James G, Server at Club XS, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Thanks for coming in and glad your family enjoyed your dinner

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I thought I'd try this place out because I'm always up for trying new places. When I got there the service was horrible , the server was very rude, took forever to get our food and when it finally arrived it was cold and to make it even worse there was a dead mosquito on my garlic bread. It looked like it had maybe been baked onto the bread by accident. Didn't even get an I'm sorry or a discount for my food. Overall just wasn't a very good experience.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Emilie M
James G, Server at Club XS, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Sorry you had a bad experience but it couldn't have been at club xs we haven't served garlic bread in almost a year. I was the server last night and the only customer that were in were regular customers please feel free to respond

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We had previously had a couple of good visits to this place, However this time it was a complete flop!!four family members with two children went for a Dining party, that should never have been!! It took a total of 31/2 hours to get served some of the worst food ever. The special was a Shrimp Dinner and A Peppered Blackened Steak. We found all they had for shrimp were frozen Fantails, not even shrimp for a shrimp cocktail !! It took two hours to get each and the steak had been put on the grill frozen and when it was served it may as well been a wet dishrag. About the same consistency and flavor, the shrimp had been deep fried to the texture of a piece of rubber. The salad was so diminutive it almost didn't exist. The same for the Deserts they offered.It is the typical example of a place that started out doing better and because of that they have gotten greedy and now are trying to get every penny out of their meals, while they absolutely have NO, NO SERVICE. The place is not worth going back to, For Sure!!!

Date of visit: August 2016