“Five Star all the way”

The Tree Room at Sundance
Reserve with OpenTable
The Tree Room at Sundance is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Sundance
Price range: US$55 - US$65
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Enjoy the romantic atmosphere of candlelight and soft illumination accenting beautiful Native American art from Robert Redford’s private collection as you savor fresh, seasonal mountain cuisine. The Tree Room has received the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Rating, Utah’s Best of State award for fine dining, the overall Best of State Statue (B.O.S.S.) and the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
Reviewed 21 February 2018

A truly gourmet restaurant. Food and service were exceptional. Roasted chicken may be the best ever. the egg appetizer was both unusual and delicious. The room is absolutely as beautiful as rustic can be. It was very expensive but worth it!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I went here with high expectations because of the reviews. To be honest, you are paying for the great atmosphere and service but the food was disappointing and small portions. We had the farm egg for app which came in a tiny egg and it was like a savory creme brûlée. I had the pepper steak which was bland ( to be fair we are from Texas) and my wife had the Salmon which was average. The dumpling that came with the salmon was too strange and she ate just half of it. For dessert we had berries and cream but it was like eating berries with yogurt. Not impressed for the price we paid. On a good note service was exceptional!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Wonderful food, service and atmosphere! Really exceptional. Everything we ate was perfectly cooked and presented.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 18 November 2017

We last ate here over 20 years ago. I remember how wonderful the pepper steak was. We returned, and I was so excited to see they still had it. It was the most expensive item on the menu, but they don't make it like this anyplace. Great ambiance, fireplace, and service was the best. This is the best meal for a special occasion.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

The service is so attentive. Every course of the evening is splendid. It is a delight to go. The home made breads are scrumptious; try the one with all the seeds - wow! I tried the home made soup and felt like I had died and gone to heaven. The plate to clean your palate is delicious. I chose the salmon this time and it was superb. My wife had the pepper stake on top of buttermilk mashed potatoes. It was heavenly. For dessert we had a Carmel apple delight. I cannot praise the ambiance, the service, the quality of the meal; this is a treat of all treats.

Date of visit: October 2017