“Even our picky granddaughter likes it!”

Tsunami Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tsunami Restaurant & Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 115 Restaurants in South Jordan
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10600 South
Description: Tsunami is locally owned and operated, and we are dedicated to providing guests with amazing dining experiences. We procure the freshest, finest quality ingredients available and present our delicious cuisine with exquisite service in a relaxing and enjoyable dining environment.
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Our group had a wide variety of food preferences (vegan, picky child, etc.) and we were very well served here. The server was very knowledgeable and explained the specials and the regular menu items. He was very attentive to all of our needs and choices. The sushi is quite good too - even the vegetarian sushi was flavorful and delicious.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I love this place. I have created my own list of what I like and what I didn’t. Sneaky spouse is the best but pd and Don Juan is really good.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Lots of choices and the Sushi is good. But the service was very slow but friendly. And a good selection of Saki. All the others were average.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The food and service has always been exceptional! If I want to somewhere special and know I'll love the food, this is where I go.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Would have given a 5, but is definitely one of most extensive places in town .. Great quality and decent quantities......... service was very good