“Great Food and Fun Staff”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 252 Restaurants in Sandy
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2018

It was Saturday night and we'd just arrived in town; tired and hungry. We were seated immediately. When we arrived at our table, we were given soft, fresh, warm rolls with cinnamon butter. OMG.....talk about delicious! And there was a huge pail of peanuts. Our server was friendly and took time to ask about our travels after getting our drinks. We had the prime rib with baked potatoes and more rolls with cinnamon butter. The thing that made it really nice, was that all of the staff stopped by to say hi and did we need anything as they came by,. Very friendly and welcoming along with great food!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The front desk staff was rude, the manager was a big meat head who was just as rude! No more sandy Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed 26 August 2018

What a great casual place to have a cold beer and really well prepared food. We go there twice a month. Never disappointed. Moderate prices. Terrific servers. Warning, they are busy! Very busy! Call ahead for notice only. We often time sit at the bar. It is not full most of the time. Crowded but not full! Nice selection. If you bring family as we do occasionally call ahead, come early or wait. Barrels of peanuts if you like. A little noisy but always clean. Food comes quick. Good portions friendly staff.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic atmosphere with multiple televisions for watching sports. Service was great and the food was really good.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

On Wednesday August 1st My friend nd I went in for Dinner, the Waiter, and Server were very cordial and helpfull ! Food was great,however, there was a problem with downloading a Free appetizer coupon that was sent to me for my birthday from Yelp for the Texas Road House. My Son bought me a $50 dll. gift certificate and I had not used it. So, I went ahead and ordered the appetizer, not aware I was going to have a problem downloading it. So when the waiter came over, I showed him I was not being succesfull, he then proceeded to call the " Manager " who had no clue how to help me ? nor did he try !... He was rude and condescending and said " everyone comes in here wanting a freebee " ???? I felt insulted and humilliated, to say the least, I showed him my cell phone with the app and all he did was stare a me, he was clueless, as a manager he should be able to know, the promos his restaurant is advertising, it would have been nice if he honored it regardless, due to the fact I had the app already downloaded on my phone, instead he said I had to pay for the appetizer which was a measley onion blossom, he acted as if it was coming off his pay !! Wow !!... no professionalism, he had no customer service skills nor did he fit the role of restaurant manager, dreadlocks,a baseball cap, saggy pants, and a horrible attitude !... Texas Roadhouse you need to screen your managers more, As good as the food was, I will not be returning. Too bad....

2  Thank Elizabeth A