“First time and really liked it ”
Review of La Costa

La Costa
Ranked #19 of 253 Restaurants in Sandy
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I ended up eating lunch here only because the restaurant I was planning to eat lunch at in the same complex is closed for lunch. For starters they bring out chips and salsa and bean dip. They had me at hello. I loved the chips and the bean dip, and the salsa was also good. My waiter recommended the fajita quesadillas. I did like them but the onions are very strong so I had to pull off some of them. The refried beans, rice and everything else that came with it was excellent. I will definitely come back here.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

All of the staff here are welcoming and accommodating! Loved the atmosphere! Drinks and food were pricey. My husband was still hungry after eating his meal! And said "We should've just stayed home; your enchiladas are much better than these."

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2017

The restaurant has an authentic feel to it, and their food is great. Their fried ice cream is absolutely fantastic, highly advised.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoy the chips, salsa & bean dip. Love their shredded beef chimi (has a little bit of cheese sauce on top), quesadillas are good, carne asada is good too, like the fajitas... never had something I didn't like. The fried ice cream is pretty good too.
It does seem like they've changed management or something. The menus are different & a lot of the wait staff has changed over (not for the better).

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

They get you right in generally because the amount of seating is large. Quick service and a full menu of Mexican foods to chose from. Prices are typical for this type of fare. I've never been disappointed. It meets my expectations for this type of food.

Date of visit: August 2017