All reviews front desk great hotel room was clean room service business trip sandy utah great amenities salt lake a great stay staff was very friendly plenty of parking would definitely stay here again convenient location easy access pool and hot tub omelet hgi
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We found the hotel to be very clean and comfortable. The staff went above and beyond to make sure our stay was good. One day I didn't leave til after 1:00 and our room didn't get cleaned. We left for dinner around 7:30 and they were able to clean our room while we had dinner. That was impressive. Good location and close to a Super Target to pick up the little things you need.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My recent stay at the Hilton Garden was ok. I typically stay here when I travel to Utah, the beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean and nice. I had an issue with my reservation this trip and was earlier in the AM than expected. The staff member I dealt with was quite rude regarding checking in early and notified me I would be charged an additional day. I was just tired and wanted a room as I checked in at about 2AM, not deal with attitude. Not happy with my recent trip but will stay here again as I usually have an excellent stay here and would still recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had a great experience staying at the hilton garden inn, Sandy Utah this past weekend. the staff was very helpful, great accomodations, clean rooms, friendly staff!! highly recommend staying there.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great business hotel. Rooms are clean and comfortable, breakfast is very reasonably priced and the made-to-order dishes I had were very good. I wish the fitness center had a few more weight training options, but the dumbbells are adequate and come is plenty of different weights. The staff was professional, but warm. When you go to the bar, be careful about the 3.2% beers (unless you are watching your gut-line).

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This hotel is very nice. The rooms were clean and large. We got a king size room and brought our toddler bed from home for our 2.5 yr old. We had a lot of stuff but were able to make the room work really well for us. The bed was really comfortable. We had a large party and they arranged for most of us to be on the same floor and next to each other. This was tough because they had an almost full hotel the extented weekend we stayed there. Almost everyone commented on how nice the beds were. We also enjoyed the pool. It was the prefect temp. to swim in. Breakfast was really good. There was a buffet but they also made fresh hot food to order. Great experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family