Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn(Sandy)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$106
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$115
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$147
Hampton.com
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Sandy(Sandy)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$156
Residence Inn
US$86
  • Breakfast included
US$146
US$131
Courtyard Salt Lake City Sandy(Sandy)(Great Value!)
US$178
Courtyard
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$74
US$157
US$127
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenomelet stationmade to order omeletsomelette bardvd playeroutdoor poolliving roomski vacationsleeping arealarge bathroomsalt lakehot tubrio tinto stadiumlight sleeperstove topgreat breakfastmorning breakfast
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HhSandyGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I am a light sleeper and getting a good night's sleep is pretty important to me. I asked for a quiet room but there are only so many two-bedroom "trio" suites in the hotel so was given a room facing I-15. As others have reviewed, and I will attest, light sleepers will absolutely not get a good night's sleep in a room facing I-15 in this hotel. One of my fellow travelers in my party, announced that he found ear plugs in the drawer so that was a bit of a warning sign. (I don't wear ear plugs when sleeping.) Around 2 am, on the first night, I finally turned on the fan for the rest of the night and that did help drown out the awful highway drone.

The next morning, I was able to switch rooms to a suite in the corner of the hotel on the ground floor. And I ran the fan all night the next night in that room. So, it was nice that the front desk person was helpful and able to accommodate my request to switch to another, more isolated (from I-15) room. However, as that room faced the parking lot and was on the ground floor, the bright light from the parking lot made for quite a bright room in the kitchen/living room area overnight. So with a sleeping person on the pull-out that could potentially be a nuisance. Perhaps, so black out curtains are needed for that kitchen window or were missing?

The hotel does look very nice throughout, to include the rooms. And the rooms are very spacious. The kitchen is nice and well stocked. There is plenty of seating in the kitchen and living area of the suites for a party of 4-6, so that is appreciated as well. And the breakfast, a.k.a., the morning spread was pretty decent. We also enjoyed the outdoor pool and appreciated that it was a salt water pool.

As I was the only one in my traveling party who is a light sleeper and so had an issue with the highway noise, we would likely return here again in the future. I just wished it had better soundproofing so that I wouldn't have to worry if I will get a quiet room or a room directly facing I-15 when staying here next time.

Room Tip: light sleepers should reuquest a room not facing I-15

Dear ChillaxingDog,

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our property. We will continue to focus on ensuring each guest stay is the very best it can be. Thank you for your kind words regarding your overall experience at our hotel. We always appreciate the opportunity to improve our property and services, and look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to the Sandy area.

Warm regards, General Manager - Hyatt House, Salt Lake City/Sandy

Reviewed 9 August 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 August 2017

My daughter and I were in town for a Perfectly Posh convention. This hotel was extremely convenient to the south town expo center. The hotel was very clean. Will only warn that they allow pets. The room was big with a kitchen. Comfortable bed and nice couch. Even has a DVD player.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear U2087WLelizabethh,

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our hotel. We are delighted to know that we have exceeded your expectations, and look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you to Sandy!

Warm regards, General Manager - Hyatt House, Salt Lake City/Sandy

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HhSandyGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017