US$102
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$111
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$101
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn(Sandy)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$67
US$70
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Salt Lake City Sandy(Sandy)(Great Value!)
US$112
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$123
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$146
EmbassySuites.com
All reviewsfull kitchenomelet stationmade to order omeletsomelette bardvd playerliving roomoutdoor poolski vacationlarge bathroomsleeping areastove tophot tubsalt lakelight sleepermorning breakfastgreat breakfastwould stay here again
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The hotel is right next to a freeway, and the traffic noise is so loud that it was very difficult to sleep. Even with earplugs in, the noise kept waking me up during the night. Do not stay here if you are a light sleeper. I have stayed at plenty of other hotels near freeways and have never experienced this level of noise. I asked to be switched to a room on the other side of the building, and they said they could possibly move me for the third night of my reservation, but only if I packed up and vacated the room for the entire day, which I was unable to do as I needed to work during the day.

Additionally, on my last day I had scheduled a shuttle for noon, and they wrote down the wrong time, and called my room at 6:00 a.m. to tell me my shuttle was ready. It’s really unpleasant to be woken up by a ringing phone while you’re sleeping (you immediately panic and wonder if there’s an emergency or someone died). This kind of mistake is unacceptable, and a breezy “Sorry” by the staff member on the phone wasn’t enough to make it right. And to add insult to injury, when I came down for my shuttle at noon, they didn’t have the reservation.

The room was nice, breakfast was wonderful, but the most important thing for me when staying in a hotel is to be able to get a good night’s sleep, and that wasn’t possible at this hotel. I would not stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HhSandyGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear clarissa20002,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites, and our expanded complimentary breakfast options. We always appreciate the opportunity to improve our service and property, and will be sharing your response with our entire team. We understand how important a restful nights sleep is, and we hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you. If you are planning a trip back to the Sandy area, we hope you will reach out to us directly.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We've stayed at this Hyatt on a few occasions. The first time was amazing! On the second visit, we were woken at 2 am with the fire alarm going off, thankfully a false alarm. We decided to try again this weekend. The hotel is nice but we left feeling a little disappointed. The pool wasn't heated, ok, it's summer and 104 degrees out, but we expected the pool to be heated. It took a few minutes to get used to the cold water, especially in the evening. Also, the hot tub was broken, which is my favorite part of going to a hotel. It seems like both pool and hot tub were having issues.

Upon checking in the hotel staff recommended we take a room on the first floor, which was closer to the pool. I think they were sticking all families in that area. We would have appreciated a room further away with less noise. We were right next to the outside patio, and just our luck there was a party going on, which was noisy. We typically love this hotel because of the rooms, having a kitchen is great! Our room wasn't very clean, which we've never experienced at this hotel. The shower was soaking wet, bathroom floor was slightly wet, the bedroom had a huge wet spot right in front of the bathroom door. The bed sheets were dirty with a stain and hair. I actually questioned whether or not the sheets were clean. I will add photos. Again, this isn't the normal experience, perhaps the hotel was just busy, but they should take care of the rooms.

The free breakfast is always a hit! There is always something for everyone and every diet/lifestyle. Be aware, no waffles. My kids were upset to not have one. We loved the omelette station.

We would visit this Hyatt location again, but do hope that the next visit is better.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HhSandyGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Tammy T,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. It is feedback like yours that helps us improve our services and property. Please know that these comments will be shared with the team, and addressed for future visits. Please reach out to us directly when making your next reservation so that we can ensure we are working to accommodate any room specific requests you have prior to your arrival. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon to enjoy all that our hotel has to offer.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Hyatt House was so comfortable to stay in for my recent business trip. The room was quiet and comfortable, the full kitchen was great for making my own meals, and the bathroom was roomy and really nice with a gorgeous glass shower. The pool and jacuzzi were fantastic, and breakfast was incredible with a delicious omelet bar. I also ate at the restaurant downstairs in the evenings and the food was absolutely on point. I used the hotel shuttle to get to and from work and it really was nice to talk to the staff. One perk I noticed was that the wifi was really good which helped me write my presentation for work. This hotel had everything I wanted, needed and more in a hotel.

Dear kathrynsQ7433XO,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations, and hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Quite often we use VRBO when we travel. We enjoyed our stay At the Hyatt House. It has the convenience of a condo but amenities of a hotel. We will definitely consider a Hyatt House again. The one in Sandy we stayed at was clean, well maintained and staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HhSandyGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Dawn P,

We are delighted to hear that we provided a warm welcome, and introduced you the Hyatt House family of hotels. We look forward to welcoming you again soon, in Sandy, or wherever your travels may take you.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great central location, friendly staff, and great omelette bar. Clean comfortable room and a nice pool. The rooms are spacious and have many nice features. The kitchenette and refrigerator is great to have. Have stayed at this location many times and the staff is great to work with. Will definitely come back.

Dear M1795URscotts,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to know that we have earned your loyalty, and look forward to welcoming you again soon!