All reviews double bed place to sleep lots of parking decent hotel full size fridge a great place to stay lots of restaurants nice room clean hotel shopping mall rikki microwave
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Great location..right next to the mall. Close to the busses, trax. The staff is wonderful. Super friendly and super helpful. They make you feel like family. I felt safe to leave my wife and child there. No concerns. Staff is wonderful. Bianca is one of the best staff members I have ever met!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2016

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy! We love reading wonderful comments such as yours about our team's efforts and excellent service. They will be thrilled to know their efforts are recognized and that you took the time to compliment them in your review, especially Bianca for a job well done. It is also great that our convenient location was perfect for your needs. It was our pleasure serving you, and we hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I was real pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms and had i thought it out i could have used the kitchen stuff. I did go get some soda to put in the fridge and i couldn't believe the low room price

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Thank you for your stay and for providing your feedback. It is great to hear you enjoyed your neat and spacious accommodation! Our Housekeeping and Engineering teams work diligently to ensure our facilities stay fresh and clean for our guests, so they will be happy to hear your comments. We are thrilled to read that you found our services to be of great value. Thanks again for posting your review, and we hope to have you back at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

This was my second stay here. Its the cheaper in the area without being "trashy". Its a popular place and always seems to have people staying there. The rooms are clean, sometimes a smell of some cleaning product when first entering. Staff are friendly although the desk doesn't seem to always have someone there. Used the laundry facility this time, its about $1.50 for each wash and same for dry. They will exchange for quarters at front desk and have a vending machine with drinks/snack/ laundry supplies/personal care supplies available for purchase. My bed linens did have a cigarette burn in them and i promptly told the front desk staff and then she immediately informed me of the policy and charges for smoking in the rooms and they have a waiver for guests to sign. Shower pressure was better this time but our toilet clogged nearly every day, plunger was in the room and fixed it each time, it just seemed not a powerful enough flush. Breakfast was as usual, prepackaged muffins, granola bars, oatmeal plus hot coffee, tea, cocoa which is ok but gets old and not the best but several restaurants/diners within walking or short drive. Location is within walking distance to mall, food, shopping and across freeway from trax jordan station.

Room Tip: corner rooms seem quieter, nice layout
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2016

It is great to hear that you chose Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy again to be your home away from home. We are happy that you loved our friendly and helpful associates, could use our facilities such as the laundry, and also loved our convenient location. It is nice to read that you were satisfied with our breakfast offerings, and also found our services to be of good value. Although you found your accommodation to be clean, we are sorry that you faced problems with the bathroom and the linen. We have notified our housekeeping and maintenance teams to get the room fixed and avoid any inconvenience in the future. Thank you for choosing our hotel, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Property located just off I-15, amidst a bunch of car dealerships. Dying mall within walking distance. Lots of nearby foods options.

Property itself is clean, if spare. Rooms have small kitchenette with fridge and microwave, 2 burner stovetop, but no utensils whatsoever (extra charge). Maid service is extra.

No safe in room, and only small safety deposit boxes at reception (not working during my stay). If you need to store a laptop, or any larger items, you're out of luck.

Breakfast is an assortment of apples, oranges, granola bars, packaged muffins, tea and coffee. Blah. No ice machine, but there are ice trays in the freezer.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

If you are looking for an affordable, but rather dull place to stay, it's fine. There were other options nearby, and I wished I had priced them.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Thank you for being our guest while on business and for posting your kind review. We're glad to read that you were impressed by our location, clean accommodation with kitchenette and courteous staff. Our goal is to provide a good stay experience for our guests, so your comments about our breakfast offerings and the value we offer is much appreciated. I have also noted down your concerns and will share the same with my management. Thanks again, and we hope you will choose Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy again!

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Was put up here by a group who brought me in for business. Felt safe and secure here. Everything in the room was functioning and it seemed to have been cleaned well.
The facility offers a "grab and go" breakfast - it was limited and picked over, but for a quick fruit bar or a packaged muffin, I survived! Many people probably just prep their own breakfast in the room with the kitchenettes provided.
If I was in the area, I would consider staying here again.

As a regular TripAdvisor contributor, I rate every hotel I stay in - both good and bad. TripAdvisor has helped me out in my travels and I do what I can to return the favor. You can expect honest reviews from my experiences.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

We appreciate your fantastic review of Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy and for being our valued guest. We appreciate your remarks about our clean, comfortable suites, convenience of the "grab and go" breakfast and the overall service you received. Our housekeeping team does a great job in caring for our suites, so we are thrilled to share your feedback with them. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, and we look forward to your next visit!!