I stayed here while on business. I was disappointed for the amount of money for a room in Central Utah ($79.00) there was no fridge or microwave in the room. To have those amenities a suite was required for more money and the hotel was not very busy.
It was late when I arrived and having to keep my food in the car and go to the hotel lobby to heat up water for tea was inconvenient, especially since I was located on the third floor. I may expect this at other hotels but not a Holiday Inn Express, especially one that had good reviews on Tripadvisor and cost as much as the Fairfield Inn also located in Richfield.
My room was also located next to a heater located in the hall and I could hear each time it turned on and off. In addition, I could hear the person in the next room turn their bathroom fan on and snoring.
I recommend looking at other places to stay in Richfield or stay in Scipio where one hotel is located off I-15 where you can obtain a clean room including a fridge, microwave, and continental breakfast for $55 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2009, the Holiday Inn Express in Richfield, Utah is the newest and most modern hotel in Central Utah. Our guests will enjoy breathtaking views of the red rocked landscape, majestic mountains, and Sevier Valley. Conveniently located off I-70, our contemporary designed property is minutes from Sevier Valley Center, Snow College Richfield Campus, Blackhawk Arena, Sevier Valley Medical Center, and the I-15 junction. You will experience luxurious accommodations and a plethora of amenities such as a complimentary signature breakfast buffet featuring a variety of hot items, indoor pool and whirlpool, business center, fitness room, meeting space, wired and wireless, high-speed Internet access. Outdoor enthusiasts will fully appreciate our close proximity to Fish Lake, Fremont Indian State Park, and Capitol Reef National Park while experiencing a wide variety of recreational activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, ATV expeditions, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and ice fishing. We are centrally located between Salt Lake City and the breathtaking regions of Zion s National Park, Bryce Canyon, Arches National Park, Canyonland s National Park, Brianhead Ski Resort, Lake Powell, and the Grand Canyon. We are confident that your stay in Richfield will be a memorable experience and you ll have mountains of fun, so Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Richfield
- Holiday Inn Express Richfield