Courtyard Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$100
Courtyard
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$80
US$67
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$112
US$168
US$157
US$152
US$135
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Fairfield Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$132
Travelocity
Residence Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$124
Residence Inn
US$164
US$101
All reviewsfront deskruby riverroom was cleanstay there againcomplimentary breakfasteasy accesseach morninggreat place to stayexcellent staystaff was friendlyroad tripfresh fruitfitness centerthe breakfast areanice breakfastpool and hot tubwaffles
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We ended up at the Hampton without a reservation, after a long day travelling. Asked for a smoking room and luckily got one - for that I thank you. Starting with reception - helpful and friendly receptionist and a speedy check in. Our room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Had a good nights sleep with a selection of pillows. Coffee is available near the recption. Breakfast was good. This was our first stay at a Hampton and we were very pleased. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kwaitang
Reviewed 27 September 2011

My family stayed in this hotel for 3 nights while visiting my daughter at school nearby. We chose it based on positive Trip Advisor reviews and were sorely disappointed. It may be OK for a budget hotel but certainly not for close to $100 a night. I will never stay here again!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
2  Thank fanhut
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We stayed in this hotel during our travels for one night. Of all of the Hampton's I have stayed in & I have stayed in many, my first impression was not good and I was disappointed especially since the night before we stayed at a luxurious Hampton. The hotel does not have what I consider a proper lobby area. I want to feel a sense of luxury when I walk into a Hampton and even though each property has different layouts it could easily be done here but this is not the case. The carpets appearance is simply DIRTY in the lobby area and in all hallways and that knocks my cleanliness rating down the tubes. Can they not see this themselves? My husband mentioned this and he NEVER sees these things! On a positive note the staff was kind and accommodating.
The room was fine/clean but quite a few of our bathroom tiles were broken and made noise each time we walked over them. Why would they not repair these? If I were to guess I would say that this hotel was not originally built by Hampton but was bought and made over into a Hampton. I could be wrong and this hotel is just an older Hampton but it is not up to snuff compared to other properties owned by Hampton. My advice to this hotel would be to make the first impressions better. This hotel is certainly adequate but it is only adequate in my opinion, I expect more from a Hampton property. If I were to stay in Utah again I would choose another Hampton property vs this location.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank HawkSpiritTraveler
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Excellent!! Front desk staff very courteous and knowledgeable of local area. Will definitely stay at this location if/when in Provo area!!

1  Thank inthedell
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We have stayed here many times and appreciate the consistent quality of Hampton Inns, where every we stay, with them. Management was very cooperative with our late checkout after our dealing with a family situation.