All reviewswood floorsgreat pricehot tubexercise equipmentindoor poolfree wifistaff was very friendlytraveling throughlaundry facilitiespancakesroom was clean and comfortablenine mile canyonprice rangefridge and microwavea great place to staycarpetmotel
Reviewed 23 October 2017

The bathroom tub was made of plastic and was very unstable. When you shifted your weight, the floor of the tub would shift. Hard to close your eyes while washing hair/face for fear of falling. Like taking a shower at sea. Bottom of tub had crack in it with water running through. Where was all that water going? (Rm. 220)
We had 3 kids and needed a roll away bed, but they had none to offer.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
RLK655, Owner at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you Debbie for your review of The Greenwell Inn. Sorry for the problem you encountered during your stay. I wish the front desk would of been notified so we could of taken care of the problem right away or we could of moved you to a different room. For larger families we do offer adjoining rooms not only having extra beds but also their own bathrooms. I hope your children were able to enjoy our 24 hr. pool, hot tub and exercise facility.
Thanks again and hope we have become your choice hotel whenever traveling to the area.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We stayed here last year and this year when we came for my husband's family reunion. We normally stay at a Hilton or Holiday Inn property(Price only has Holiday Inn). But, we decided we would give this place a shot considering what I saw online and the price difference. Was not disappointed! Very clean and comfortable. The 24 hr. pool and hot tub is great! And a excellent restaurant nearby that offers specials to the guests. Really looked forward to coming back this year. We could of stayed longer on our boat at a nearby State Park for a third of the price , but chose to come here instead. Ronni, who checked us in this time, was wonderful. Actually everyone here that we have come in contact with is very cordial. Highly recommend. We met some people staying across the street and we were sharing our experiences. They plan to stay here next time. They have already came and ate at the restaurant. Highly recommend!!!

Room Tip: Just call and talk with someone at the front desk and they will help you with your wants and needs.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The room was clean, the people were nice. The pool and hot tub looked inviting, however we didn't get to use it. It was closed for a highschool reunion. I would skip the restaurant. Does not look like the pictures on the website. It needs a lot of updating.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
RLK655, Owner at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you Carol for your review of The Greenwell Inn. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and sorry about our 24 hr. pool area with the class reunion. As far as the restaurant it is scheduled to shut down in October and do a major renovation. We are planning to reopen around the first of the year with an all new cuisine.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Comfortable and clean rooms.. Checking in after 9:00pm was extremely pleasant and the young lady was extremely friendly and had a fantastic smile and was very personal and happy to check us in. Awesome place to stay and the restaurant has great food. I recommend this place to anyone and to enjoy the amenities it offers. The featured painting in the lobby was extremely BEAUTIFUL.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
RLK655, Owner at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you Rose for your review of The Greenwell Inn and glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope you were able to enjoy our 24 hr. pool, hot tub and exercise facility.
I will pass on your nice comment to the front desk also.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is one of the cleanest, nicest and most affordable places that we stayed in on our vacation/trip and the experience was so good that it makes you ask yourself "why can't every place we stayed at on our trip be this nice and affordable?".

We booked online the night before and the rate was in the price range that made you ask yourself..."is this too good to be true?". The room, outside of facility and front desk/lounge area were extremely clean/nice and the photos were very accurate concerning the actual room's appearance. This facility/room/location was 3x-5x times better than what I/we expected!

Special Note...I was so impressed with what I initially saw when I walked into the lobby area to check-in, I asked the front desk staff to re-confirm the rate that I was given when I booked online the night before...place was so nice (professional/upscale looking) I was concerned that the online price might not have been accurate...it was!

The town and facility are a great place to stay and are near many of the iconic tourist sites. It was such a great experience, I wish that I could have stayed in the area for a day-or-two more just to relax in this motel.

I would encourage my friends/relatives to stay there if/when in that area and (if possible) to setup their trip plans/itinerary to include this town/facility as one of their stops.

Room Tip: Rooms just below front desk/lounge/pool area have great access and are close to restaurant/café...great breakfast deal.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
RLK655, Owner at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

I want to thank you for such a nice review of The Greenwell Inn. We all work hard to give our customers the very best value in lodging in the area. Hope you were able to relax and enjoy our 24 hr pool, hot tub and exercise facility.
You are right we have many things to offer and see in the area from the Dinosaur museum and quarry, Nine mile canyon with the wonders of many of the ancient indian pictographs to the San Rafael Swell (AKA Little Grand Canyon)
Thanks again and hope we have become your hotel of choice when traveling to the area.