All reviews wood floors great price hot tub exercise equipment indoor pool free wifi staff was very friendly traveling through laundry facilities pancakes room was clean and comfortable nine mile canyon price range fridge and microwave would stay again a great place to stay carpet
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Upon arrival into Price, UT, I was afraid of where we had set our reservations at due to the location and scene around the area. Check-in was smooth and easy and employees were very knowledgeable and nice. The room was worth what you pay, however, I loved the hardwood floors and beds were decent(had a good nights sleep). Overall, for 58 dollars a night you cant go wrong. and depending on how the second night goes, would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank butterfly8113
rlk3520, Owner at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

I want to thank you for your review of The Greenwell Inn and I hope the trip to the dentist went well. Our location is one of the best for it gives our guest many close options from dining, shopping or just grabbing a quick snack. We are also known for the lodging and dinning value we offer our guest. Thanks again and hope you choose The Greenwell Inn on your next trip to Price - hopefully for pleasure.
Take Care
Rick

Reviewed 20 March 2016

When you book a room for under $60 you better not expect the Ritz, and this is not. It is, however, a very serviceable hotel. Clean enough and everything worked. Beds were sufficiently comfortable. It is a bit noisy, kind of like apartment living. I would stay here again, given the price.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
RLK655, Owner at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

I want to thank you for your review of The Greenwell Inn. All of us here take a lot of pride in our property and the goal is to offer our guest the best value in the Price area. I want to apologize for it being a bit noisy for you and a lot of that in the past weeks has been from the workers in the area, not typical for our property.
Thanks again and if you may have problems with your next stay with us please feel free to contact me on my direct cell phone by dialing 299 from any room or 435-650-3520.
Rick Krompel
owner

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Checked in through Bookings. The room we were issued was already occupied!!!
Second time that happed to me!
Give. A second room next door...
24 hr pool. Outside looks nice, inside is clean smells clean. Good price.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
RLK655, Owner at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2016

Gigi
I want to thank you for your review of The Greenwell Inn, and apologize for the inconvenience you had with being sent to an occupied room. I have had that happen to myself before and know how awkward it is. I will look into why that happened and try to make sure this does not happen again to any of guest. I hope you was able to enjoy our 24 hour pool and hot tub during your stay at The Greenwell. If for some reason you have a problem or concern while staying with us please contact me directly on my cell by dialing 299 from any room phone or 435-650-3520.
Thanks again I appreciate your review
Rick Krompel

Reviewed 15 March 2016

The swimming pool and exercise facility looked very nice although we weren't there long enough to utilize them. The room needed some decent lights. The shower was disgusting and the floor of it was like stepping on a waterbed. The hair dryer was rusted and literally was probably 30 years old. Very thin walls. The toilet was child-size and everything smelled old and musty... Not impressed at all with the rooms and the worst hotel I've stayed at in 20 years.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
GreenwellInn, General Manager at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Dear Guest,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. We are unseasonably busy right now and some of the rooms that we don't typically rent out during this season were opened early to accommodate.

We are continually trying to improve and update our hotel; as you had noticed from the pool and exercise facility area. The section of the hotel you stayed in is next to be updated with new linens and furnishings. If you are traveling through our area again, please contact me (christie@rlkcompany.com) so I can make sure your stay is great!

Regards,
Christie Krompel
Company Manager

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Rooms where nicely decorated. Price was fair. The swimming pool and hot tub was enjoyable. The beds where very ferm semi comfortable. Pool closes at 11:30 and there are bathrooms and changing rooms next to the pool. You can get towels from the front desk

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
RLK655, Owner at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Donna,
I want to thank you for your review and that you enjoyed staying with us. I am not sure on your comment about the pool closing at 11:30 we keep it open 24 hrs for our guests convenience and enjoyment. On your next trip to Price and if you have a concern while staying at the Greenwell please feel free to contact me on my cell 435-650-3520.

Thanks again