All reviews hotel restaurant in town the holiday inn older hotel free breakfast nice room next morning would stay here again bed was comfortable small town utah pets
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Very nice hotel. Large room. Very clean. Comfy bed. Quiet. Everything we wanted. Grand staircase and other nice decor. Good breakfast with real eggs, bacon and potatoes, plus the usual. Continually refurbished. Very impressed by our stay.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Clean quiet room with a comfortable bed and a great breakfast. Even though it is an older property it was very well maintained. My son loves the swimming pool and the historical displays which were found in the lobby.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Moving my daughter and her husband halfway across the country to there new home in the mid-west. We had been on the road literally, 15hr and had traveled over 700 miles this day. Called ahead to Jim at the front desk who was pleasant, informative and very cordial, he told us he would have a room waiting for us upon our arrival which he did, he was prompt, efficient and listen when we spoke of our busy day. I notice that this hotel had a bar on site and having a drink before retiring for the night sounded really really good, I inquired about the hours and Jim informed me that the bar is sometimes open as late as1 am but it it's slow it may close at 11:30 pm, since it was only 10 pm I figured I had plenty of time to get settled into my room before heading down to the bar, guess I was wrong about that. When I walked into the bar the bartender informed me that they were "kinda closed" when I asked what he meant by that (since there were 2 other people in the bar, he had shots laid out on the bar and the door was not locked) it appeared that he was open. but he informed me I was wrong and that he and the other Employee's were just testing out new drinks for the menu! I was a little disappointed to say the least because if your testing free drinks out who better to test them out on then a customer who was thirsty for an adult beverage. So I left thirsty and taken back by the lack of customer service on the part of the bartender, it seems to me that if your testing new drink items, it should be done before work hours and behind locked doors. So, before returning to my room I did stop by to let Jim know that the bar had closed, he looked toward the bar will a somewhat befuddled grimace and apologized for the misinformation.

Now I may be wrong in my review of the bar, as it may not be part of the Hotel and for all, I know the Bartender I interacted with could be the owner and he can run his business any way he wants (but, I doubt the owner would be working that late on a Sunday night). I would have gladly given the review a very good review but because of the BAR, I can only give it an average, sorry Jim you did a great job the hotel should be happy they have you. 4-29-2018

Room Tip: Come for the SLEEP but not the DRINK
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Ramada met my expectations, I made some suggestions only because I plan to stay here again in the future. I've stayed hear in the past. They don't change, but that is a good thing. I have total confidence they will continue to receive good ratings

Reviewed 24 April 2018

The pet area was small needs to be updated.The hotel and staff were nice to our dogs we have three. a nice hotel. pets were welcome.... rooms clean. had its own bar and restaurant which was also a nice addition.