All reviews room was clean yogurt place to stay first floor nothing fancy in town salt lake city free breakfast night's sleep hot tub great value road trip utah motel andy mattress stopover
Reviewed 12 September 2018

It was an overall good experience. Our outdated AAA travel book still lists it as a Best Western but when we asked at the desk were told it was in the past but is now a QI. Room was nice and clean as was the bathroom. When running the AC sounds as if a semi had just parked in the corner. Breakfast was welcoming and well done.

Room tip: No elevator, ask for a ground floor on the backside. Back has a two-story drop.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This is by far the worst experience I have ever had at at hotel from across the county. The manager/owner is the rudest person working a front desk. He is extremely hostile and a crook. After making a reservation online and arriving to the hotel the manager refused to let my family and I get our room that was already paid for. He refused to help me out or refund my money. I understand no refund if you cancel but being refused service is another thing. Quality inn head quarters needs to remove their name from this building as it will be giving a bad name to their company. I will not be staying at any quality inn’s because of this place. I strongly recommend going somewhere else and reading the bad reviews on this place as they are all very similar.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

After driving all day I was turned away by this hotel even though I had already paid for the room for the night. I was told that He wasn’t going to allow me to stay there. I wasn’t given a reason. This is the worst hotel experience I have ever had.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank ashleysmith89706
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Watch out for the "incidentals" hold on the credit card! Exorbitant amount of $76.26 still on my credit card one week later!

I found owner to be rude because I asked him to repeat himself a few times due to his very thick accent and my difficulty hearing. The more I asked (politely) for a repeat, the angrier he seemed to get.

Breakfast not the usual higher Choice Privilege standard

Pool cloudy; stairs not at each end of hotel; parking garage under hotel, but area around garage entrance somewhat uncomfortable/desolate feel - be sure to park out front.

Area not super great, but look around at other hotels before deciding on this one.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This was a carbon copy of other Quality Inns I have stayed at. The rooms were clean, the breakfast was good. I was nervous after reading some of the reviews, but the parking lot was safe and we experienced no problems.

Date of stay: June 2018