“Excellent Mexican Meals”

Los 2 Amigos
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Price
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 May 2018

There was nothing too special about the meal, but the quality and taste was excellent. Dinners can be ordered with or without beans and rice and if you ordered without, you still had plenty of food. Very friendly staff. A good meal in Price, UT.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The restaurant has 3 dining rooms with the 3rd room with tables for large families - this is Mormon Country. We were in the first dining room. Our server, Julianna, was delightful. The chicken soft taco was all white meat, very tasty and not fatty. The chili verde came with homemade flour tortillas. The guacamole was OK.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Salsa is good, chips are store bought. I ordered a chicken fajita. It had three small pieces of chicken which I could not eat because they were so fatty and rubbery. When the waitress asked how things were I told her about the chicken. She shrugged her shoulders and said they had changed vendors. Had to ask for drink before I was through with my green peppers and onions in the fajita. Don't plan on returning. El Salto is much better with great service.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Great customer service, owner always on hand. Food is delicious, plates are huge. Waitresses always attentive and the wait for food is not long. They serve you promptly

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Ordered just a side of shredded beef enchilada and a hard taco for lunch and I was not impressed at all this time. One small strip of beef was all there was in my enchilada this time and too much bland enchilada sauce, the cheese on my taco was way too greasy and the tomatoes were not even ripe. The waitress was not as nice as Gustavo who works there when we go and our waitress only came once when we got done eating. I doubt I'll go there again.

Been to Los 2 Amigos? Share your experiences!