“Best Horchata! ”

El Salto Mexican Cafe
Ranked #15 of 34 Restaurants in Price
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

The horchata here is delicious (my sister introduced me to this drink & it is addictive so beware). I am from TX, so very picky about my Mexican food. Although this is certainly not the best I have ever had it is good, the wait staff & cooks are friendly, and they happily fix anything you aren't satisfied with. Sometimes good service makes up for mediocre food.

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

The crew I belong to recommend that we stop and have dinner here. I had the burritos for dinner, not bad for a little place in Utah. Huge portion for the money and a very friendly staff.

Reviewed 24 January 2015 via mobile

From the funky building to the zero atmosphere to the meh food...there has to be better places to eat. The menu was plain and inspiring. It's a bad sign when the chip and salsa aren't very good. I ordered the shredder beef taco salad. Taco shell tasted like fry oil needs to be changed. At least the cheese wasn't out the bag.

Reviewed 21 October 2014

The owner came out and talked to me. The waitress gave me a phone book and city map to help me with a project I was working on. Food was great.

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

We were passing through and needed a non-fast food dinner. Found El Salto on TA and it was perfect. Good food, clean, friendly service. Great value, even the al a carte items come with rice and beans. Will be one of our regular stops.

1  Thank Rick W

Been to El Salto Mexican Cafe? Share your experiences!