All reviews nice decor waffles hot tub parking lot comfortable bed night's sleep indoor pool hard boiled eggs brewing pinnacle trailer television hairdryer microwave
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

A better price would have made it a super value Super 8. We had a great, ground floor room. Very clean and comfortable all around with all of the amenities. Breakfast was a bit above average for Super 8. Staff is friendly and good hosts. Pool and hot tub were nice additions.
We booked a few hours ahead of time because it was a Saturday night on a holiday weekend but that was not necessary as this place was EMPTY. Too bad, it's a really nice Super 8 . . . perhaps if the price was more in line with the area and actual demand . . . .

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We do not usually have our pet with us, so we needed a hotel that would let us stay with a pet. I found the hotel easy to find. There was an indoor pool for the kids during the rain storm. The hot tub was hot. The breakfast had the basics for a quick start to the day. The blanket on the bed was old and was replaced the next day when we came back to the room.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

If you book through someone like Hotels.com, Expedia expect to get the handicapped room. I was told by the person who checked me in that was the only room I could get. It is one of the worst hotel experiences I have had. The floor would probably been more comfortable than the bed. The sink was cracked, room was generally not in good shape. I am not handicapped, but I think it is deplorable that the handicapped would have to stay in such a room.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Because we booked this hotel through Hotels.com, we were given a handicapped room. What was especially upsetting was the condition of this room. The bed was extremely hard. The bathroom sink was cracked and chipped. The counter for the bathroom sink was made out of particle board and the paint was bubbled and cracked. The curtains were torn. Handicapped clientele do not deserve this kind of treatment — substandard Rooms. The breakfast provisions were minimal and tasteless. Definitely find another hotel to stay at when you are visiting Price, Utah.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We had bad air in #105 and think that cleanliness may not be up to par. Often, as I am learning, price may mean you get what you pay for. I would go to one of the other motels nearby. Beds very hard, sheets have seen much better days, breakfast items leave a bit to be desired.

Date of stay: July 2018