We booked 3 2BR condos. They all varied from extremely tired to somewhat up to date. Great location, but at $250 per person per night I thought it was way overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Location with full service amenities! Park Station Condominiums are conveniently located in the heart of Park City, adjacent to historic Main Street for shopping, dining and activities. A short walk to the Town Lift to access Park City Mountain Resort, and on the main bike path. On the free shuttle route for access to Deer Valley, Canyons, Utah Olympic Park and Tanger Outlet Mall. Choose from 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos, complete with cozy living spaces, fireplaces, full kitchens, common area seasonal swimming pool, two hot tubs, and sauna. Hotel rooms also available. The best combination of convenience and comfort in Park City! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Park Station Resort Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Station Resort Condominium Hotel Park City
- Park Station Resort Condominium Park City, Utah