All reviews whole foods nature preserve hot tub bedroom luxury suite massage envy within walking distance movie theater kimball junction olympic park huge tub gas fireplace coffee table grocery store private balcony indoor outdoor pool full kitchen the sofa bed
Reviewed 7 June 2018

I travel to Salt Lake for business 1-2 times a year and always try to make time for a day in Park City. I've stayed in many hotel, but have always wanted to try the Newpark. And, due to a last minute schedule change and some wonderful help from Kim and Diane, it finally happened. Their help was doubly appreciated as my wife was traveling with me and was visiting PC for the first time. The property is beautiful with a great location...granted, not in "old" downtown, but within walking distance of everything in Kimball Junction. A big "thanks" again for Kim and Diane for helping make our stay happen.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Chris E, General Manager at Newpark Resort & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Tim C,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Newpark Resort. Thrilled you finally made the commitment to try Newpark Resort and thrilled that we did not disappoint. Glad that Kim and Diane were able to provided the exceptional service we strive for - "Delivering Greatness" is a Core Value of ours so very pleased to see they did just that. I will be certain to share your remarks with them.

-Enjoy the Journey,
Chris Eggleton, GM

Reviewed 30 May 2018

My husband surprised me with a weekend getaway at Newpark Resort & Hotel for my birthday. We had stayed there a year ago and fell in love with the place. It is located perfectly within walking distance to amazing restaurants, Smiths, whole foods, and many other stores for all kinds of shopping. There is a movie theater within walking distance and we also like to rent bikes and take a ride on the trail through the gorgeous scenery. If you love the outdoors but also love to be pampered, this is it. You really cant beat it. We call it our home away from home now. It is honestly one of the best places to get away from it all and have fun, relax, and rejuvenate. It has it all. From fireplace in the room, soft bathrobes, amazing linens. They really pay attention to details. When I travel, I always bring my own toiletries, but this trip I didn't need them. The shampoo, conditioner and hand lotion is honestly so luxurious and the fragrance is addicting.
Our suite had a balcony with a hot tub so you can take in all the beauty while relaxing after a fun day out or night out.
Because they knew it was my birthday, they even had a sweet card for me and an amazing chocolate mousse waiting in the fridge when we checked in. Both times that we have stayed here, the entire staff was so amazing and accommodating. We will be planning many more weekend getaways here for years to come!

Room Tip: The corner suites are large and the views are amazing. Nothing like unwinding in the hot tub while taking in the views.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris E, General Manager at Newpark Resort & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear pjones4522,

Thrilled to see that your surprise birthday stay at Newpark Resort was so fantastic all around. Be sure to sign up up for our complimentary loyalty program 'Destination Delivers' to get member-exclusive offers and special perks AND a exclusive Birthday special on your next Newpark Resort, Park City vacation, and any stay at over 75 hotels around the world in the Two Roads Hospitality portfolio.

-Enjoy the Journey, Chris Eggleton, General Manager

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed everything about staying here. The location was great and very close to numerous restaurants. We stayed in a room that had a hot tub on the balcony and the room was very clean. All in all it was a great stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Alexj786,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. Glad that your experience with our rooms and location made your stay so great.

-Enjoy the Journey, Chris Eggleton, General Manager

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Our office in Park City is walking distance from the hotel so a colleague recommended. The accommodation is designed to be flexible probably for ski season families to join up rooms. I just took one room on 4th floor. Modern and spacious and kept immaculately clean. Nice touches were gas wood effect fire. Off placement of closet in the bathroom was only design quirk I found annoying. Gym and indoor/ outdoor pool - I only managed gym which is a little tricky to navigate to as in separate building joined by second floor indoor walkway or outdoor by crossing street on ground floor. I imagine in colder weather this is tricky. It’s assumed you will use the very local bars and restaurants which is fair enough. I assume in ski season it’s very busy but nice and quiet and very well maintained.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Y7387WKmarkr

Dear Mark,

Glad that our business experience with Newpark Resort was ideal - we pride ourselves on being the ultimate walk to/from location for business AND leisure travelers. So much convenience. Sorry the closet quirk wasn't ideal for your preference. Our design team thought that having the clothes accessible in our over-sized standard bathrooms after your shower as more convenient.

-Enjoy the Journey, Chris Eggleton

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Loved the huge soaker tub and hot tub in my suite. The staff was really nice and loved walking out the door and having a nail salon, massage Envy and expecially Kneaders Bakery right there. You could easilywalk to many restaurants and different shopping so very convenient. It was nice having a kitchen for leftovers and snacks. Disappointed they didn't have there own restaurant on the property. We were there for a conference and there weren't even snacks on breaks. Overall nice place and town. Felt very safe. Did not like that there was a lockout room attached or the extremely long hall to the door. The night people were in there you could hear every word.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business