All reviews the rooftop hot tub french press coffee traffic circle main street fantastic hosts made to order breakfast breakfast was amazing scottish accent top floor b bs breakfast burrito perfect location every morning visited park city great room minute walk walking distance
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I spent just one night here on a recent 10 day road trip through several Western states, and this was the best breakfast of the whole trip. The location is a short walk to the historic district, and the owners provide a list of suggestions in the room on local dining options. The interior is tastefully decorated and the rooms have lots of amenities and nice touches. In speaking with the owners I know they put a lot of thought and work into the remodel. It is not easy dealing with the City to remodel in a place like Park City, and they had a few stories about the process. Park City is a relatively small and pricey area so it was nice to stay in a good location at a fair price. Please note there is another location with a very similar address that showed on my GPS, but the correct location is the one across from the traffic circle. I would also point out that the signage on their building is small, which is probably a Park City requirement. I missed it when I drove past the first time. Once there, it is great to not have to drive anywhere if you don't want to. I was not there during ski season but it looks like you could probably walk to the lift in town, and other lifts and parking would be a only a 1 mile or so drive/shuttle ride. A small creek runs through the property.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We only had two nights at this property. It is small and intimate with everything you need: lovely room with ba!cony, beautiful setting, hot tub, fabulous great room, wonderful cooked to order breakfast and, last, but not least, Chris and Russ who cannot do enough for you to make sure you are happy. You are only a very short walk into the midd!e of town. Like I said, everything you need.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited Park City to celebrate our anniversary and we were looking for a cozy hotel close to main street since we didn't have our own car. Torchlight reviews were great and we decided to take a chance. We were blown away by the warmth and hospitality of Chris and Russ who made us feel at home / it was a home away from home and we had a very special anniversary.

I would strongly recommend Torchlight any time of the year for Park City

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Spent 3 nights at the Torchlight Inn, In PC for a wedding. We totally enjoyed it. Everything was super clean, great breakfasts, loved the French Press Coffee, nicely decorated, 5 minute walk to Main St which we did for shopping, wedding function meet-&-greet and drinks/dining. Hot tub & area so relaxing on top floor. Chris & Russell fantastic hosts and very engaging. Met other lovely guests. Was a great stay, highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We just spent 5 nights at the Torchlight Inn. Our suite was adjacent to the lobby and the soundproofing so good we never heard a peep. I cannot say enough about the overall experience. As an airline pilot, I and my wife have had the opportunity to stay in virtually every kind of hotel all over the world and on many, many cruise ships. The traveling experience can be greatly enhanced by the quality of the accommodations and the Torchlight succeeded far beyond our expectations. First, the location is great - directly across the street from the FREE transportation station and within a 3 minute walk to the middle of Main Street. The breakfasts are second to none- we have never stayed in a B&B that offered a 2 page breakfast menu- prepared by a true to life chef. I wish I could find a bed to buy as comfortable as theirs. Most of all, the proprietors, Chris and Russell bend over backwards to make the stay wonderful. Thanks to them and their establishment, this made for one of the absolute finest vacations we have ever had. A MUST DO for a Park City traveler.

Room Tip: All rooms are great - each unique.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple