The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$134
Doubletree.com
Park City Peaks Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$159
US$111
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$167
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$224
Crestview Condominiums(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$304
Bear Hollow Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$382
TripAdvisor
US$388
All reviewsdeer valleysnow park lodgedouble heightincluding lift ticketsbedroom condoshuttle serviceoutdoor concertbell standbell stafffree ski storageski triphot chocolatefull kitchenski shuttlewe've stayedevery amenitygreat place to stay
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our 2nd year staying here (thanks for the $50 credit!) and it was still a really great and convenient place to stay. The staff is as great as ever. I was a little nervous that the quality of our room this year would not be up to the same standards (as I know that all of the condos are a little different), but I'm happy to say that I was just as pleased this year as I was last year. I think the Lodges may have a standardized quality control with the condos? In any case, our room this year was remarkably similar to last year's room.

-Our room, even thought it was a "one room" condo (2 queen beds) was huge with a full kitchen kitchen, high ceilings and balcony.
-Cadillac shuttle service was always fast, even when we were either in town or at another Lodge.
-Ski shuttle bus also came quickly and picked up quickly
-Breakfast area was always clean and helpers very friendly
-Housekeeping great
-Front desk - mostly good but there were a few small hiccups that were resolved.
-Bell service - thank you for shipping our ski stuff back for us! FedEx came in a timely manner and all of our stuff was in tact!

Still lacks a "vibe" and a liveliness, but for a nice comfortable and friendly stay, it remains a great value for Deer Valley.

Room Tip: Our one bedroom on the 5th Floor was great (it spans 2 floors). I guess facing the mountains would be ideal, but our room was fine.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

​Dear Kangamon

​Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Lodges experience​​, I was humbled by your kind remarks​. I am so pleased to see this was a return visit to the Lodges and delighted that you that you recognized all the special touches we do ​​to ​add value for our guest​s.

​O​ur goal at the Lodges is to simply provide the very best in accommodations, service and value to every guest..every time. We could not be more pleased to have been successful in executing our service values for you.​

Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for recommending us so highly. I certainly recognize there were many options available for your consideration in the Park City area. ​ ​We are honored you chose the Lodges at Deer Valley on this occasion and for the opportunity to earn your trust. I look forward to your return in the future and until then, we will remain at your service.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We love staying at the Lodges at Deer Valley. The rooms are great, very spacious and the amenities are the best. The free breakfast is nice before skiing and the shuttle service is the best. The shuttle to the slopes is constant so you came come and go anytime. The shuttles into town are great because you don't have to deal with parking and the drivers are great. The only problem we had was the beds were way to soft.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

​Dear PAski

​Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Lodges experience​. I was humbled by your kind remarks and delighted that you that you recognized and appreciated all the special touches we do to care for our guest​s. I was especially proud of your kind remarks regarding the Lodges staff...the heart and soul of the Lodges​. ​ ​​You can be assured that I will share ​this survey with the entire team and thank them for ​making such a difference in your stay.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Deer valley is a great resort - particularly if you are a beginner skier. We were there for the week and largely had a very positive experience with the resort. Friendly service everywhere, we had an amazing ski instructor, and the kids loved ski school.

The main negative related to the lodges. While service was great the actual accommodation was a big disappointment. A tip for other first time visitors here - the apartments may bear zero resemblance to the actual apartment you will get. Like yours might have a lot less beds. Leading to new and innovative sleeping arrangements. And yes they have a disclaimer on the website that not all units are the same, but you typically expect a degree of similarity in size and sleeping accommodations when you book after looking at a bunch of online photos.

When we complained upon arrival I would describe the response as a shoulder shrug. When we complained in our comments upon departure the GM sent a nice email saying next time he would make sure we had a good apartment. And that since they are all independently owned units you never know what you’re going to get.

But that isn’t really the point. You shouldn’t have to personally talk to the GM to book. This problem has been solved. Vrbo / air bnb put pictures and reviews of each unit. Works great.

But in the meantime if you want to book here you need to double triple confirm the accommodation details.

Stayed: February 2018
7  Thank kevinmfranklin
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback from your recent visit to the Lodges. Honestly, your comments were very disappointing to read. I can assure you that a "bait and switch" scenario such as you suggested in this review could not be farther from our service values and intentions. I sincerely regret this was the impression which was left with you and that the accommodations you reserved did not perfectly align with your needs.

To reiterate, the Lodges has 85 individually owned condominium units available for rental guests. Each unit is also individually decorated and outfitted to the owner’s refinements, and Deer Valley standards. As you had mentioned, we disclose in advance of the reservation process that the unit reserved may not be the unit depicted on the reservation site.

I hope you will accept our earnest apology for the disappointment you experienced and that you can take some comfort knowing your Lodges experience with regards to accommodations is atypical, as such an experience is not replicated by any other review posted on this site.

Thank you for using this important travel medium to communicate your experience and for your kind remarks regarding the Lodges service. A previous TripAdvisor review suggested that the Lodges at Deer Valley “Is absolutely perfect.” While perfection is exactly what we strive for with each and every guest, I can tell you it can sometimes prove to be a very lofty and even improbable goal. We have certainly experienced our share of situations where things did not go as we hoped, despite attempts to anticipate the needs of our guests. It is our principled belief that when we do miss the mark, we make every effort to win back the confidence which had been compromised. I kindly ask that when your travels call for our area in the future, you contact me directly (435-615-2602). I would be delighted to personally oversee the details of your next visit and restore your faith in us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Lodges in the future and until then, remain at your service.

Anthony Bartholomew
The Lodges at Deer Valley

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

My family has visited the Lodges every year for the past four years. Typically, we have a wonderful vacation. However this year, the Lodges left 15 of us (3 families) stranded at the Stein Erickson.

One of the most appealing aspects to staying at the hotel is the shuttle service to Park City and DeerValley restaurants. At 6:30p we arranged a hotel shuttle to our dinner. It was snowing. At 8p when we called for a return shuttle, we were informed that the shuttles were no longer running due to weather conditions, and we should take the local bus back. There were 3 inches on the ground at this point, and the shuttles at the Stein Erickson were still running. The hotel never texted, called or gave us an reason to worry about a return trip. It was simply awful customer service at a property where customer service is expected.

In the end, we had to squeeze 15 people in an uber that was dropping people off at the Stein Erickson. There is no excuse for the hotel to not provide us transportation home- as soon as weather became an issue, they should have immediately reached out to us. Their vehicles are suburbans and Cadillac (vehicles meant for driving in the snow) Very disappointing, we will be exploring other DeerValley properties for next year!

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank Molly V
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Molly,

After receiving this survey from your most recent visit to the Lodges, I felt compelled to immediately respond to you so that I could personally thank you for once again choosing the Lodges and also make every effort to address your concerns.

I’m terribly sorry for the transportation issue you experienced during your stay, your frustration is understandable and fair. That we were not able to complete your transportation request is a big disappointment to our entire team. I can assure you that the decision was not easily nor arbitrarily made. Where issues of guest and employee safety are concerned we take a very cautious approach.

That said, we should have done more to notify your party of the disruption in service and provide additional options for your consideration. I sincerely apologize that we did not.

Having been in this industry for many years I understand the impact our failures can have on our guests when issues such as this arise. And, while at times issues are beyond our control, service and responsiveness should never be among them.

This being your fourth visit to the Lodges I hope is testament enough that your previous service experiences have been reflective of your high expectations (and ours!), and worthy of your future consideration. You have my every confidence that your next visit will restore your complete faith in the Lodges.

Thank you for your helpful feedback. I certainly recognize there were many options available for your consideration in the Park City area. We are honored you once again chose the Lodges at Deer Valley for your family vacation and for the opportunity to earn your trust. I will look forward welcoming you back to the Lodges in the future and until then, we will remain at your service.

Respectfully,
​​

Anthony Bartholomew

The Lodges at Deer Valley

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Wonderful experience. The room was very nice, and cleaned daily while we were skiing. Shuttles service was fantastic; very frequent. A car is not necessary. Only 2 minutes to Deer Valley Ski Resort. There is free ski storage at Deer Valley. The morning breakfast buffet is fantastic. Worked out in the gym before skiing. The people are so nice. The Seafood buffet at the Deer Valley Lodge is amazing! Everyone raves about it. High quality. A must visit! Nothing bad to say.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Jeffrey,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Lodges experience on this most important travel medium. I am humbled by your kind remarks and delighted that you that you recognized and appreciated all the special touches we do to care for our guest​s. I was especially proud of your kind remarks regarding the Lodges staff...the heart and soul of the Lodges​. ​You can be assured that I will share your remarks with the entire team and thank them for their efforts to personalize your stay.

Jeffrey, our goal at the Lodges is to simply provide the very best in accommodations, service and value to every guest..every time. We could not be more pleased to have been successful in executing our service values for you.​