Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center
Imperial Hotel(Park City)
  • Pool
Main & SKY(Park City)
  • Breakfast included
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)
View Hotel
All reviewsmain streetgreat locationhot tubfull kitchengreat place to stayliving spacerestaurants and shopsbedroom condodeer valleyski tripunderground parkingtmiskiingunitsgranitepclift
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I booked a night at the Treasure Mountain Inn about two weeks ago because My girlfriend and I were going to be in the state visiting my family and I wanted a night just for us, partially due to her upcoming birthday. I noticed something I overlooked while checking my email confirmation for my booking and called them immediately. I spoke to the owner who was accommodating to my situation under a few agreements and being read the rules and fines/consequences.

I initially got an overwhelming "walk on eggshells" sort of feeling that I dwelled on for about a week, but as I arrived to the hotel I completely got the picture of what they do and don't want. Bad reviews have mentioned "sneezing" and you get a fine if it's past 10 PM, but that's not the case. This is a simple rule of inside voices. It's very easy to feel out if you have common sense. You can be awake late, talk to the people in your room and enjoy your night. Just don't yell, blast music, etc. It's fairly simple. It's not even slightly bad, unless you came to have a hotel party, then it may be. I mainly wanted to note on this, because as being a person who drinks and also enjoyed the night life, I had no problems.

In terms of the room, we got a one bedroom place and it was immaculate. The kitchen/dining room/living room was very nice. It had a small hall that led to a clean bathroom and bedroom. The kitchen was fully stocked which was especially nice since I brought ingredients to make food (since we're Vegans. had a hard time finding a lot of Vegan food that we found interesting in Park City). The TVs had a great selection of channels if that's what you're into or if you know you may be held up in your room for a bit. My favorite part of the room was definitely the balcony. It stretched along the living room and bedroom and overlooked main street and had chairs to sit on. I'd say it was even one of the highlights of the trip, to just sip champagne on the balcony.

All in all, I really enjoyed the overall hotel and in the future, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2012

My family stayed at TMI in June of this year. We were thrilled with our one bedroom room that faced the pool. The condo/room was spacious, well decorated, and super clean. The staff was very friendly from booking through the entire stay. The location was perfect. We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We rented a one bedroom apartment in June and loved it. We booked the inner courtyard view and it was perfectly quiet even sleeping with the windows open. The location is at the end of Main Street so you can walk to all the shops and galleries on Main Street. They have 2 bikes you can borrow for free as well as a pay laundromat. There's a gym there but we were hiking so much we didn't use it. There's no pool but a large, clean jacuzzi instead. Since we were staying 5 nights and it was offseason we were able to negotiate a lower price by asking. We loved Park City and this hotel, and we plan to return.

Room Tip: rooms on Main Street may be noisey. Get a coiurtyard room if you can.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2012

This place was incredible and the price was right--rooms were luxurious, clean, great views, staff was pleasant--great location!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2012

We just took a trip to Park City, Utah. It was during the off season, late spring so very quiet. We loved this hotel. We travel often and were very happy with our stay. We plan to come back with the kids next time. The Jr. Suite was very clean, modern and spacious. The little kithcen was nice to have and the leather couch was very comfy to watch TV. The hot tub was so large and beautiful. We also spent time lounging in the courtyard and reading. The location was excellent. Just go out the front door and you are on Main Street near great resturants and the Egyptian Theatre. Our room was number #34 which gave us great access to the hot tub.The staff was very helpful, the decor was beautiful, and the parking was good. The hotel works hard to be "green". I highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: Ask for Jr Suite #34. It is the best.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple