All reviews room was clean yogurt loco lizard olympic ski kimball junction salt lake city c unit complimentary breakfast only stayed one night great rate nice stay would stay here again pool and hot tub whole foods location is great easy access freeway
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Fantastic location, warm and welcoming lobby. But most of all the desk staff are outstanding and go out of their way to help.
We have stayed here numerous times and to location is super convenient to cafes, shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We had a longer drive than expected on our recent trip to Utah, had to find a last minute place to stay in Heber as we had a very early scuba diving class at the Homestead Crater. The Holiday Inn express had a nice room and gave us a good discounted rate at almost midnight. We fell into bed and slept well in the quiet. room. Breakfast was also included at 6 a.m.! The young man helping with breakfast was very personable and seemed interested in us, had a couple of funny stories, checked to see if we needed anything else. The food was kept hot, and yogurt options were good, oatmeal fresh toppings were provided and real half and half. We were pleased.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, good breakfast and a great value. Large room, pretty clean and modern.

Given the rate the clientele is mixed. We were woken at 2 am by upstairs neighbors whose apre ski ran long. Dropped ski boots, slamming doors etc

Hotel is a good ride to the lifts

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HIEPCGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Morog:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry your otherwise good experience with us was disturbed by your upstairs neighbors' behavior. We're glad that you felt you received a good value, and liked our breakfast and location. We hope you'll come stay with us again, and, if available, we'll give you a room on the top floor!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I stayed at this hotel for a conference and it is conveniently located across the street. I secured a great rate and stayed in a spacious one bedroom suite on the top floor. The suite was also clean.The staff were very nice and helpful. My only advice is to be aware of the noise from a nearby club. The music and neon lights were horrific. I'm from NYC and can practically sleep through any noise, but I never experienced anything like this. A hotel staff member offered me ear plugs, but unfortunately they ran out of them. Despite this the hotel is quiet. There are a variety of food options near this property. If my travels bring me back to Salt Lake City, I will stay at this property again. I just need to remember to bring ear plugs.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TravelTee100
HIEPCGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear TravelTee100:

Thank you for taking the time to write your review; your feedback is very important to us. We are thankful for your many compliments about our hotel. It is regrettable that you were disturbed by the noise from the nightclub and also that we didn't have any ear plugs for you. We will be sure to keep them in stock! The next time you stay with us, we will endeavor to put you in a room that is as far away as possible from the club. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Now there was construction going on outside our window but the reason for the 5 bubbles is the way the manager handled me. He cared and he gave a discount the next morning. I have to say I was not seeking a discount but the manager showed empathy and that alone deserves an excellent review!! The place was also nice and a great breakfast!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HIEPCGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear petetravel648:

Thank you for your kind review. One of our guiding principals is to empathize with our guests if they have any kind of disappointing experience here. We are happy you were satisfied with the resolution our manager gave you. And also that you liked our breakfast! Please come back and stay with us again soon.