All reviews room was clean yogurt loco lizard olympic ski salt lake city kimball junction c unit complimentary breakfast only stayed one night great rate nice stay would stay here again pool and hot tub whole foods location is great easy access hie
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I stayed at this hotel for a conference and it is conveniently located across the street. I secured a great rate and stayed in a spacious one bedroom suite on the top floor. The suite was also clean.The staff were very nice and helpful. My only advice is to be aware of the noise from a nearby club. The music and neon lights were horrific. I'm from NYC and can practically sleep through any noise, but I never experienced anything like this. A hotel staff member offered me ear plugs, but unfortunately they ran out of them. Despite this the hotel is quiet. There are a variety of food options near this property. If my travels bring me back to Salt Lake City, I will stay at this property again. I just need to remember to bring ear plugs.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TravelTee100
HIEPCGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear TravelTee100:

Thank you for taking the time to write your review; your feedback is very important to us. We are thankful for your many compliments about our hotel. It is regrettable that you were disturbed by the noise from the nightclub and also that we didn't have any ear plugs for you. We will be sure to keep them in stock! The next time you stay with us, we will endeavor to put you in a room that is as far away as possible from the club. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Now there was construction going on outside our window but the reason for the 5 bubbles is the way the manager handled me. He cared and he gave a discount the next morning. I have to say I was not seeking a discount but the manager showed empathy and that alone deserves an excellent review!! The place was also nice and a great breakfast!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HIEPCGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear petetravel648:

Thank you for your kind review. One of our guiding principals is to empathize with our guests if they have any kind of disappointing experience here. We are happy you were satisfied with the resolution our manager gave you. And also that you liked our breakfast! Please come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

This was our family's first trip to Park City. We drove 7 hours from Las Vegas to see the Ice Castles in Midway, UT (see separate review). The gentleman that checked us in was incredibly sweet and accommodating. I had booked 2 rooms and had requested that they be connecting with 2 beds in each room and thats exactly what we received. Our rooms were clean, comfortable and very quiet. Woke up in the morning to a USA Today at our door which was a nice touch. The breakfast options were typical of Holiday Inn Express but nonetheless, satisfying for what it was. Everything was always replenished in a timely manner. They also had coffee and tea facilities available 24 hours a day. All the staff we came across were very friendly and helpful. Free parking and free WiFi is always a huge plus as well! The hotel is conveniently located next to the freeway, shops and restaurants.We would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank VictoriaAllen
HIEPCGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear VictoriaAllen:

Thank you for your wonderful and very comprehensive review! We are so happy that your experience with us was all positive. It's great that we had the two adjoining rooms available that fit your specifications; that may not always be the case, but if we can accommodate your needs, we will try our utmost to do so. We look forward to seeing you on your second trip to Park City, hopefully soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Everything about this hotel seems downsized. Tiny parking lot. Tiny Lobby. Tiny breakfast area. Tiny rooms where two people couldn't walk abreast. But there was one thing that wasn't tiny, and that was the price! My, my. I've stayed in HIX consistently for many years, but that ended 4-5 years ago, mostly because of my experience here that opened my eyes. First off this hotel (and the one in Elko NV too) thinks its special and demands $30 - $50 more per night than all the others. I was in a bind and had to stay this night, but never considered it nor any other HIX again moving forward. Ridiculous how they think a shower and a bed for 6-7hrs is worth $150+- and I can't justify that any longer. Super8 provides that for half that amount, and while the accommodations aren't comparable, the difference in rates is a tank of gas and a nice meal somewhere.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Dennis A,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. Your satisfaction is important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. It is see your above average rating on staff service and the location of the hotel. However, please accept our apologies for falling short of your expectations with the set up of the facilities and for finding the rate high. I have alerted the hotel management for review as we work very hard to ensure our facilities and guest experience are superior.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you with exceptional service and accommodation on your next visit.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have stayed at this location a number of times for business, skiing and weekend getaways. For business I stay here and commute to SLC in about 35 minutes as this property is located close to I-80 for easy access to SLC. This is a typical Holiday Inn with nice, clean and quit accommodations at a reasonable cost.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HIEPCGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear 80daysayear:
We are so proud and pleased to have you as a returning guest. You make a very good point; staying with us and commuting to SLC is a great option for business travelers. It is actually faster than just crossing the city! And our beautiful location is an extra benefit. We are happy you feel you are receiving a good value with us and we look forward to your next visit!