Beautiful and memorable resort. The service was excellent and every staff person I encountered went out of their way to make me feel welcome. My room was first class, king size bed was super comfortable. The attention to every detail really puts the St. Regis in a whole other class. We rode the funicular, for the heck of it, which comes with a gorgeous view of the ski resort. Although I was here in late summer, you can tell from the layout that the St. Regis is designed for ski season. Enjoyed the s'mores and hanging out by the fireplaces. I didn't use the pool, but checked it out and it looked beautiful. All in all, a great experience and somewhere I hope to get back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah