This is a rustic, wonderfully hidden oasis in the hills of Deer Valley. This 5 star lodge has everything you need to unwind from the hustle n bustle of business life. Staff are super friendly, cuisine is contemporary, and delicious, service cannot be beat.
Although the floor plan can be somewhat confusing initially, give it two days and you will appreciate its charm, including the navigation throughout the resort as well as the unique and most uncommon funicular, particularly in the US.
Hallways, common areas, and room were spotless. Suggest the mountain view (saw Moose) with a balcony to star gaze at night. Main Street is no more than 3 minutes by car and a must see with galleries and small shops.
Only negative is that the bath towels were not plush as a St. Regis should be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah