Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$220
US$191
Hotels.com
US$124
US$98
BestWestern.com
The Caledonian(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$239
Orbitz.com
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$224
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$394
US$167
US$169
US$147
Crestview Condominiums(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$154
US$300
US$292
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$329/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsbutler servicechampagne saberingbathroom mirrorremede spagated communitydeer valleyhot chocolate barski valetbloody marybeautiful propertydeluxe suitecar servicein room diningslope sidethe main hotelfire pitski boots
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Really enjoyed our stay here. The room was lovely and the whole grounds were beautiful. Front desk staff was very friendly. Corn hole on the terrace was a lot of fun!

Have to note a couple minor things that could be improved:

Our room had no door on the shower, just a curtain that was a good foot off the ground. So water poured out into the bathroom every time we showered. Also the water was only warm, didn't get very hot. I'd imagine that would be a problem in the winter after a long day of skiing - wanting to take a hot shower and just getting warm-ish water. We also had no balcony.

There were a lot of bugs in the pool :( And when we called for toothpaste, they brought us a tooth brush instead. Was just a little annoying because we were in a rush trying to leave.

And I know this is to be expected at a hotel of this caliber, but worth mentioning- food and drinks are very pricey.

Overall, I wouldn't let this prevent me from staying again - we really did have a great time! Room had all we needed, bed was comfortable and it really is a beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Kerri T, Manager at The St. Regis Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear GabbyK,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review or your stay. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate you bringing attention to some areas of your stay that could use improvement, as we are always looking to improve. Thank you again and we hope you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We were not staying at the St Regis but went here for drinks on the terrace before dinner. A great spot with great views. As everyone recommended, the ginger margarita is amazing!!!

The ride up is unique and doesn't take long.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Melissa H,

Thank you for your review and we're glad you enjoyed your mountain side cocktails!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Our power was being cut off, so we decided to stay at the St. Regis on a Monday night. Getting to the hotel is always unique. There is a funicular (large gondola) that takes you from the valet point to the hotel. The first time or two, it is unique, but over time, the funicular has lost its appear. I know others think it is amazing so this is my opinion. If I was staying for a lengthier time, I would find the funicular to be not "fun."

The lobby is multi levels, you arrive on the funicular and go to a different level to check in. There are many signs, but it is a bit of a maze. The lobby is spacious. Great fireplace in the middle and amazing views. Even living in the area, I still am always amazed by the views.

Check in went smoothly.

The room was nice. Despite being a single room, there was a foyer as the room appeared to be part of a three room suite. While the foyer is nice, it is dead space.

The room itself was somewhat small (maybe because of the foyer). Closet doors needed to be closed to walk around the bed. The bathroom, however, was large with twin sinks, a tub, separate toilet area, and twin sinks.

Being summer, the balcony was a nice place to sit. There was some construction for a private party going on outside. The noise (hammering) was unpleasant and a distraction from a quiet stay. After about 6:00, the noise did stop.

TV service was good and internet was fast. Overall, a nice, comfortable room.

We ate dinner outside in the area attached to the bar. Great space, another great fire place, and good service. Again, the views are amazing.

Last, we did use the shuttle service to pick us up from the Montage hotel. We hiked from the St. Regis to the Montage (five miles) for lunch. The shuttle service arrived as promised. The driver appeared to be in a bit of a heated discussion with someone from the hotel about who and where he was supposed to do the next pick up. It was a bit uncomfortable. He also did not open the door for my wife when we arrived back at the hotel and there was no valet present to do so. I probably would not have noticed that but after an uncomfortable/annoying ride, I did.

Despite the car service, the overall stay was good. I would stay here again, and, as a local, will definitely eat at the bar again and probably soon!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Russ H,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your staycation and that you enjoyed our mountain side resort. We do apologize for the transportation service and we will pass on this information. Thanks you and we hope you stay with us again!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We drove to the beautiful St Regis Hotel in Deer Valley. When you park the valet instructs you to take the elevator to the second floor and the the funicular to the hotel. The location, half way up the mountain, was spectacular. We sat at the outside area beyond the bar. The fried haddock sandwich and specialty drinks were very good. Michael, our waiter and Alejandro the manager were very helpful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear JB5445,

Thank you for your review and we're delighted that you enjoyed your visit! We will pass on the kind words to our staff and we hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Would not stat again - Less than average St. Regis that was more of a hassle and clearly more into an image than actual service. WARNING: Beware of the funicular and the major inconvenience it is. We stayed for free on Starwood points and wouldn’t return.

We recently stayed at the St. Regis as the last night of a two-week trip. As a Starwood Member, I thought it would be nice to stay in one of their top luxury hotels and be “wowed”. Well, I was wowed, but not in a good way!

Off the bat the funicular was a disaster. Upon arrival (after a 6 hour ride), we pulled into the lower parking lot. While one valet took our car and luggage to the upper parking lot, the other valet took over 10 minutes explaining how to get to the lobby using the funicular. Note - if it takes 10 minutes on how to get to the lobby, it's a red flag that it's too complicated. And we got lost anyway.

IT WAS SO HOT IN THE FUNICULAR – NO AIR CONDITIONING. It was around 90 degrees outside when we arrived around 5PM. The funicular is situated so the afternoon sun is a direct hit. Since there was no air conditioning and no shade to pull down over the windows, it felt like it was well over 100 degrees inside the funicular.

To make matters worse, on our ride up to the lobby, we were seated with a gentleman that brought a dog onboard. As I mentioned, it felt well above 100 degrees on board. The dog, although well behaved, was heavily panting (understandably so). Unfortunately, his heavy panting translated into HOT DOG BREATH inside a glass-enclosed space that was over 100 degrees. It was DISGUSTING.

The lobby was underwhelming. There were absolutely no views of anything. If you wanted the view you see in the picture, you actually have to go outside and around the corner, or go on one of the terraces. They did have a fire in the fireplace. Unfortunately, I think they got their seasons mixed up. It was 90 degrees outside.

The room was average. Clean with huge bathroom. We were not given a room with a view or balcony as we stayed through my Starwood membership. It was sufficient but nothing spectacular that would want me to return. And it took us 40 minutes from the time we pulled in to get to our room. Ridiculous.

Since we decided to go to downtown, we thought it would be better/easier to use the shuttle service – WRONG. After making our way down to the funicular to take the shuttle from the lower parking garage, we noticed there were storm clouds in the area. Since we didn’t have umbrellas with us, we asked to borrow some from the valet. THERE WERE NO UMBRELLAS IN THE LOWER PARKING LOT! And since it was too much of an inconvenience to take the funicular all the way back up to our room we went without umbrellas (and yes, we got rained on). Learn from our mistakes - take your own car from the top parking lot and don’t bother with the funicular or the shuttle.

While we were waiting for the shuttle van, we were directed to a small lobby inside THAT HAD A FIRE GOING! It was 90 degrees outside………I was dumbfounded. We waited outside.

When we returned from dinner we had to wait quite a while for the funicular to get to the bottom. When it finally arrived, we had the displeasure of riding up with two extremely rude couples that refused to move over and make room for us to sit down. There were 4 of us (2 adults, 2 kids 16/14). The funicular has the capacity to seat 8 people who have manners comfortably. To top it off, one of the couples, after expressing how often he visits the St. Regis, couldn’t figure out how to push the start button and, instead, pushed the emergency button. This extended our trip with these absolutely awful people. And let me remind you, there is/was no air conditioning and it was over 100 degrees inside of the funicular.

When we went to check out the next morning my husband called down to the front desk to request our car from the valet. THE FRONT DESK NEVER PICKED UP THE PHONE so I had to physically go down to the front desk to make sure our car was there while my husband and kids brought our suitcases down. I would expect this from a less prestigious hotel but at the St. Regis – are you kidding me???

When we went to leave, we were actually leaving from the top parking lot. Since we arrived at the bottom parking lot, I asked the valet for directions to the airport. She told me to go inside and get them at the front desk! I did notice the top parking lot had umbrellas though!

The worst part was we had to pay $30 for valet parking and a $30 resort fee! I still don’t know why? They had absolutely ZERO service.

Maybe we were there on a wrong day because we just didn’t get this place. It missed the mark on soooo many levels. It was confusing, underwhelming and outright disappointing. As I mentioned, we stayed using Starwood Points (FREE – except for the parking and resort fee) and it wasn’t worth it! That speaks volumes about this place. Definitely wouldn’t return.

Stayed: July 2017
4  Thank lovecapecod2
Kerri T, Manager at The St. Regis Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear lovecapecod2,

Thank you for your review and we are disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Our funicular is incredibly unique and sometimes it does not catch up with the weather. We were having an unusually hot streak in the mountains during your visit and we do apologize that the funicular's temperature was unpleasant, usually it is a fun and view-worthy experience!

We do also apologize for the unanswered phone as we always want to be attentive and ready to serve every guest, so we are disappointed that we did not fulfill this expectation.

As for the umbrellas, we admit we don't get much rain in Park City but we have noted to improve our umbrella availability for our guests. We do try to have them in the back of lower resort for guest requests, but we are unable to put them out on display like we do at upper as non-guests tend to take them and we apologize these weren't readily available for you.

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to improve.